You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last film you watched...

Elite

Just now, Bjornebye said:

You posh twat. Used to drive through there leaving Bickley to get to the M25, turn right at the airport then down into the hills full of golf courses and huge houses. Cycled all round there as well, there is a huge place with a sign at the end of the drive called 'r*ngers'. I'm sure the Ann Summers factory is near there as well, on the way out of Westerham. 

Lovely area Westerham, I work a lot around Sevenoaks too and there's a private road I had a couple of students in. This road had it's own church and opposite the church was a completely fenced off area probably the size of a football stadium. Inside was a house with a load of gardens all owned by a mystery author. I never have found out who lives there. Loads of rich and famous people live in these areas and it's easy to see why. Some of the properties are bloody huge.

2 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Lovely area Westerham, I work a lot around Sevenoaks too and there's a private road I had a couple of students in. This road had it's own church and opposite the church was a completely fenced off area probably the size of a football stadium. Inside was a house with a load of gardens all owned by a mystery author. I never have found out who lives there. Loads of rich and famous people live in these areas and it's easy to see why. Some of the properties are bloody huge.

Yeah it's gorgeous round there. 

10 hours ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Collateral - probably the only Michael Mann film I've never seen.

Holy shitballs. Cracking. 9/10.

You've waited this long to watch it? Cruise is in some shite,Jack Reacher does Tom Thumb for example,but he's been in some crackers too. Being in Nicole Kidman and Penelope Cruise are noteworthy also.

1 hour ago, redheart said:

Top Gun Maverick

The Korean subs did not put me off. Nicely filmed and very entertaining even if a but by the numbers

7/10

Cruise did not fly the F18s or whatever they were called. He was filmed as a passenger

Oh yeah, that's in the trailer/documentary that I spoke about. I thought he'd done some quals in the F18 but research shows it's other planes. Interesting though, he has been a pilot since 1994. 

2 hours ago, redheart said:

Top Gun Maverick

The Korean subs did not put me off. Nicely filmed and very entertaining even if a but by the numbers

7/10

Cruise did not fly the F18s or whatever they were called. He was filmed as a passenger

That's a point actually, when I watched it in the showcase they had subtitles on (english subtitles not Korean) did anyone else get that? 

2 hours ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Oh yeah, that's in the trailer/documentary that I spoke about. I thought he'd done some quals in the F18 but research shows it's other planes. Interesting though, he has been a pilot since 1994. 

The James Corden video with him shows Cruise flying a few planes.

The plane at the end of the film when he flew Jennifer Connelly is his own plane

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Mook said:

I generally avoid all that shite like the plague.

Transphobic twat 

To be fair as someone who posts 400 times a day on most threads because I'm a boring bored cunt, I try to post as little as possible on there. It's a fucking minefield. 

On 18/08/2022 at 22:37, Shooter in the Motor said:

Inside was a house with a load of gardens all owned by a mystery author. I never have found out who lives there. 

Robin Masters. Bastard had a lovely water front property in Hawaii as well.

19 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Transphobic twat 

To be fair as someone who posts 400 times a day on most threads because I'm a boring bored cunt, I try to post as little as possible on there. It's a fucking minefield. 

Had a couple of good songs back in the 80’s them and the bird was quite fit too. Looks awful now tho.