You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last film you watched...

Elite

Took the day off work as I’ve had a tickly cough and seen that Ben Hur was on.

Never been interested in the epics but thought I’d give it a go to kill the afternoon.

What a disappointment. Thought it was gonna be on the lines of Ford v Ferrari but with chariots but it was nothing of the sort.

Some good cameos from Joseph  and Mary of Nazareth, Jesus Christ & Pontious Pilate but not enough to keep me interested.

Too long. Switched off when he got to chariot school. 

Kindred 1.5/4

Sparsely plotted British psychological horror. Barely 90 minutes long but drags even at that length. A few creepy moments and palpable claustrophobia can't hide the fact that it doesn't make a jot of sense. A shame, as I think there's a good film to be made on the premise.

Last night in Soho

Really enjoyed it.

The main girl was great in it and it was a decent little thriller.The music was boss in it aswell(that scene with the cilla black song was amazing)

Thats a sentence I never thought I'd hear myself saying.

Anya Taylor-Moore is phenomenal 

7/10

On 22/11/2021 at 15:38, Bjornebye said:

This is on Netflix now. If you like US Cop films then you need to watch this if you haven't. Funny, brutal the lot. Solid 8/10. 

91KxTy-sMAL._AC_SY445_.jpg

Wow , fuck that was a brutal movie. If that's close to reality how do you keep your sanity when doing that job? 

32 minutes ago, skend04 said:

Jungle Cruise - for an adventure movie this sure was fucking dull. Almost offensively bland. With a shite soundtrack too. Plus, is Paul Giammati now reduced to shit roles in movies?

When did this happen?

3/10

Giammati,like most actors nowadays,save their good stuff for television. Most actors now realise that television is where 'it's at.'

On 22/11/2021 at 23:46, Red74 said:

Master & commander 

Been putting this off since it came out as a mate of mine still swears to this day it’s the best film ever.

Its good like but not that good.

Russel Crowe is as brilliant as ever. Is he under-rated? 

anyway

7.7 shipmates out of 10 me hearties 

That's some will power mate seeing as it was made like 18 years ago 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, YorkshireRed said:

I watched the latest Bond with the kids the other night. Because I’m an aspiring half reasonable parent, I kept the spoiler I’d seen on here to myself. 

Enjoyable nonsense. Some beautiful locations.

7/10.

Ana de Armas.

100/10.

E1997100-31EF-40FA-809C-7FD545BB9B8C.jpeg

381F6BA5-DB97-4E9F-85C7-BECFFF3F6EE6.jpeg

I’d propose to her in front of my bird 

• Upvote 2