You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last film you watched...

Elite

1 hour ago, Mook said:

Started watching Baby Driver last night, had to turn it off after 25 minutes, utter shite.

Watched Heist (2001) instead with Gene Hackman & Danny Devito, decent enough, 6.5/10.

Baby Driver is just an excuse to play lots of music. Just play the music. 

16 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

Midnight Run - Somehow I’d never seen this before and knew nothing about it, but saw loads of people bigging it up on one of the best of the 80’s film threads, and then saw Film 4 were showing it earlier in the week at around midnight and set the Sky Q to record. Just watched it now and absolutely loved it. Has that late 80’s Beverley Hills Cop type vibe. Great characters, plenty of action and loads of laugh out loud moments. De Niro was brilliant (and was sporting one of the best leather jackets in film), also loved John Ashton as De Niro’s rival bounty hunter, but the star of the film for me was Charles Grodin as The Duke. A solid 8.5 out of 10 from me.

I’ll see if I can get this somewhere, I think I’ve seen it but I now need to again regardless 

17 hours ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

The Woman In The Window

Had to turn it off half way through. Complete bollocks.

Oh my god I nearly threw my bird through the window for putting me through it. 

17 hours ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

A Quiet Place part 2

Fucking brilliant. I really enjoyed the first film and had high hopes for this as well. I wasn't disappointed. It manages to keep the constant sense of dread throughout and a shit loads of jump scare moments. It's more fast paced than the first one with more of an action film tone. Think Aliens to Alien. 

5 Paulies out of 5

I love (and I mean love almost feel like I know her she’s a big part of my life I love her I want to and will marry her she’s perfect and a brilliant actress plus she seems posh but sound a real gem and a red head) her but her feet in that first one are a fucking disgrace to humanity 

19 minutes ago, Mook said:

The funniest thing about Midnight Run is how everyone who gets punched in it is immediately knocked out cold. Last time I watched it, I was in hysterics at this.

It was One Punch Jarv's last role before the net closed in.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

A Quiet Place part 2

Fucking brilliant. I really enjoyed the first film and had high hopes for this as well. I wasn't disappointed. It manages to keep the constant sense of dread throughout and a shit loads of jump scare moments. It's more fast paced than the first one with more of an action film tone. Think Aliens to Alien. 

5 Paulies out of 5

Where did you watch this? 

Rabbit Proof Fence

Wonderful and heartbreaking film. True story about 3 young aboriginal girls forcibly removed from their home and sent to a "repatriation school" for half caste girls, thousands of miles away.

The film follows the girls' escape and subsequent incredible journey home.

Stunning cinematography and wonderful acting. Loved it.

8/10 Kodi Seren Real Debrid

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Rabbit Proof Fence

Wonderful and heartbreaking film. True story about 3 young aboriginal girls forcibly removed from their home and sent to a "repatriation school" for half caste girls, thousands of miles away.

The film follows the girls' escape and subsequent incredible journey home.

Stunning cinematography and wonderful acting. Loved it.

8/10 Kodi Seren Real Debrid

We watched that a while ago. Some serious wrongs were committed against those poor kids.

Heartbreaking indeed.

• Upvote 2

Was searching the normal channels last night and there were two Predator films on, neither of which I had seen before; Predators and The Predator, I opted for the latter as it was written by Shane Black.

Fucking hell, what a steaming turd of a film. A generous 3/10. Anyone seen the other one I mentioned, wondering if I may the wrong choice?

20 minutes ago, Mook said:

Bad Day For The Cut. 2017 film on Netflix, a Northern Irish revenge story.

Really enjoyed this and would recommend it, 7.5/10.

My brother keeps telling me to watch this , now you’ve recommended it I will 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, elvis said:

I'm guessing you didn't go to the cinema , and all the links I've seen so far  are crappy cams so ......?

The chances that Stig has seen this film are about as high as the chances he'll be pregnant any time soon. 

2 hours ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

The chances that Stig has seen this film are about as high as the chances he'll be pregnant any time soon. 

My missus has suggested we go to the pictures to see it next weekend, I don't have an ovary, wheres the faetus gonna gestate am I gonna keep it in a box?