You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last film you watched...

Elite

The Bone Collector- 3/10. Fuck off, what a waste of an excellent cast. Risible plot- lauded, quadriplegic ex-detective and spunky rookie with nice tits unite to foil dastardly serial killer leaving behind incomprehensible clues for a ridiculous reason. Boredom and incredulity at the clichés and complete nonsense ensues. I'm pissed off I wasted a couple of hours on this, the ending in particular is just complete bollocks.

10 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Is that Clint Gnasherjew back on under this guise, or is this one of his gobshite sycophants?

Probably. Jewish people just the same as any race/religion have a right to anything they want (without killing people) and also to fight their side of arguments etc. Unfortunately people like that twat are decimating the evil of anti-semitism by using it as a weapon when anyone disagrees with them on anything. You can't have a reasonable conversation with people like that Gnasher Jew because you instantly get labelled an anti-semite. "Why did that innocent woman get shot in the back of the head?" "Another Anti-Semite" Then a pile on and a ban. It's the same as the likes of julia hartley brewer and dan wootton, get away with saying and shouting whatever they like but challenge them and it's shocking behaviour. 

None are willing to ever accept an alternative viewpoint or face up to actual facts even if these facts are atrocities. they spout lies and agenda constantly loud and louder until more people take their side. When the reality is, they are lying, self serving gobshites with miserable snide existences full of hate. 

12 hours ago, Sweeney287 said:

Seaspiracy on Netflix about plastics but then goes on about over fishing and illegal fishing. 

Quite eye opening, sad and worrying assuming it's true

It is true. I haven't seen it yet, went to start it but wasn't in the right frame of mind. I follow their Instagram and have read a load about it. Fucking grim what people continue to do to this planet. 

2 hours ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Palmer

An ex-con trying to get his life together befriends a little gay boy. Yes, you read that right.

Corny, predictable but no less heart-warming. The teacher is rather lovely too.

7/10

That's the Justin Timberlake one, enjoyable and yes she is rather gorgeous. 

The Naked Truth

Peter Sellers, Terry Thomas, Peggy Mount and the gorgeous Shirley Eaton play 4 people being blackmailed by a sleazy journo and try to turn the tables on him. 

Never heard of this before and just caught the start of it by accident on Film 4.

What a movie. Brilliant acting from everyone and some genuine laugh out loud moments.

9/10 classic British mirth and mayhem

Shirley Eaton’s an absolute ringer for Margot Robbie

EB9F23C9-1675-4090-949C-FD12CC2CF8D1.jpeg

The Hypocrite - dir Walt Hollis.

2014 Short psychological thriller.

If you're looking for drama, avoid, it's shite. If you're looking for tension, swerve, it's terrible. if you are looking for anything resembling a plot, fuck it off and watch something else. If it's competent film making and story telling, getthefuckouttahere...

If you a looking for a poorly acted, scripted, directed piece of shit to waste fifteen minutes of your llfe on for a meta internet joke this is the film for you.

1/10.

Shite, properly shite.

• Upvote 2

Only Mine - Netflix 

Small town girls gets involved with a cop who is new in town. He turns out to be a manipulative wanker. Typical Netflix filler movie. 5/10. Would have been a 4 but the main girl Amber Midthunder is hot as fuck

YlwJMi8u9X4vE7tMSn5B_3Ef7r-YTARmhAMGzacM

15 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Only Mine - Netflix 

Small town girls gets involved with a cop who is new in town. He turns out to be a manipulative wanker. Typical Netflix filler movie. 5/10. Would have been a 4 but the main girl Amber Midthunder is hot as fuck

YlwJMi8u9X4vE7tMSn5B_3Ef7r-YTARmhAMGzacM

Reminds me, need to watch final season of Legion