You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last film you watched...

Elite

7 hours ago, Elite said:

That Ellen Degeneres is meant to be the biggest cunt in showbiz. 

Which I believe entirely as she looks like a cunt, talks like a cunt and is as fake as a cunt. The cunt.

Apparently so the yankee Kilroy cunt

https://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/ellen-degeneres-slammed-mean-stories-21780111

1 hour ago, VladimirIlyich said:

The Upside 7.5/10.

Bryan Cranston as a quadraplegic and Kevin Hart as his carer. Not bad for an Amazon Prime production. A bit like Green Book in the context of unlikely friendships.

Very generous.

Not a patch on the original.

Guest Pistonbroke

Extraction. Netflix. 6.5/10

Nothing unique as far as the story line goes but a shit load of action which will keep you interested. 

On 26/04/2020 at 22:15, VladimirIlyich said:

Watched ten minutes and couldn't take any more. I really find it almost impossible to watch that type of stuff. Its so difficult,but refreshing to find things without needless explosions and OTT gun battles. 

I was the same. Used to love stuff like that and John Wick etc but not any more

I think I'm going soft in the head

12 hours ago, Elite said:

That Ellen Degeneres is meant to be the biggest cunt in showbiz. 

Which I believe entirely as she looks like a cunt, talks like a cunt and is as fake as a cunt. The cunt.

Careful, she's not only a woman, she's a lesbian (I'm not sure of they still use that word).

You'll find yourself deplatformed and cancelled. 

3 minutes ago, Dave D said:

To further add to my forum credibility, last film I watched....

The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe.

Rip roaring stuff

8/10 

Nothing wrong with that at all. One of my favourite books as a kid. 

That and Charlottes Web. 

On 19/04/2020 at 13:45, Anubis said:

Spotlight - 9/10. Crazy to see how much power religion can hold over a community.

Watched this last night after seeing this post.

Had a made for TV feel about it but still a great film. It covers a lot more bases than just the reporters fight to not only get to the truth, but to get it out there.

As you say it's crazy the power religion can hold over it's community but also the community not wanting to believe the evidence because of the emotional attachment they have.

Well worth watching.