You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last film you watched...

Elite

15 hours ago, Bee Jesus said:

Knives Out 4/10

I watched it. Thought the casting was a little off, whoever thought Daniel Craig was right for the part fucked up. 

It gets really high scores on IMDB so some people are easily pleased. 

It’s got 97% & 92% on Rotten Tomatoes too so I’d say it’s not that people are easily pleased. 

1 hour ago, Juniper said:

It’s got 97% & 92% on Rotten Tomatoes too so I’d say it’s not that people are easily pleased. 

And Craig is winning many plaudits for his performance. 

There is a difference to not liking something and saying it’s shit.

On 04/01/2020 at 21:08, Bjornebye said:

Knives Out. 

Just finished it on Kodi Exodus. Absolutely loved it. Many won't like it at all, its one of 'them' types of film but I found it great to watch. Its filmed brilliantly. The missus has just rightly said that Daniel Craig should do a load of films off the back of this where he plays the 'Sleuth' Detective Benoit Blanc. Very good cast and all. One of my favourite actresses Toni Collette is in it and I am sure pretty much all of you will add extra pointage for the main character played by Ana De Armas. 

8.5/10 

I refer you all to my post about this film. 

It doesn’t matter what other people think, if you like something, you like it! And vice versa.

I have a look at the likes of IMDB and RT to get a general view before deciding to give something a go but ultimately it’s down to personal choice isn’t it?

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Brownie said:

It doesn’t matter what other people think, if you like something, you like it! And vice versa.

I have a look at the likes of IMDB and RT to get a general view before deciding to give something a go but ultimately it’s down to personal choice isn’t it?

Its fucking shit mate bollocks 

Prometheus 8/10. Enjoyed it on it's first release and still enjoyed it having watched it again. I hope they make a Prometheus 2 as I assume Alien Covenant was not a direct sequel but a prequel to the Alien movies?

Also re-watched the...

Director's Cut of Alien - 10/10

Director's Cut of Aliens 9.7/10

Assembly Cut of Alien 3 8/10

Alien Resurrection 5/10

Alien got mixed reviews when it first came out. Time Out referred to it in part as an empty bag of tricks whose production values and expensive trickery cannot disguise imaginative poverty.

4 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

It still freaks my nut out to this day that my all-time favourite film, Killer Tomatoes Eat France! only has an IMBD rating of 3.7/10.

That's the fourth one, isn't it? Impressive trilogy.

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Whats it about? 

After escaping from jail, Professor Gangreen plots to take over France and eventually the world, by having his hapless assistant impersonate Louis XVII.