You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last film you watched...

Elite

Captain Marvel - Bit of a disappointment whilst still being enjoyable. I found the first 30 minutes quite dull and I'm not sure the piecemeal mystery of Carol Danvers was the best way to tell the story. Points for Sam Jackson, the depiction of the Skrulls and the cat but this is a middle-of-the-pack effort. Did like Brie Larson in the title tole once she got more of a grip on the character. Might also have suffered by me being more excited for the Endgame credits scene too. 6.5 out of 10.

2 hours ago, Anny Road said:

Don’t try a revenge neg. That’s impossible. Try to realise the truth. There is no neg.

Stop trying to neg him and neg him!

2 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Watching Goodfella on Netflix because as usual there's fuckall else on it. It's flawless. 10/10. The life he leads in the first half of the film just looks fucking boss, especially when he's a kid.

One of the best of all time. I wish it was 2 hours longer and we got to see more proper gangster shit before he became a beak head. Also would have liked to know more about Jimmy Two Times and what life he lives. Also would have liked to know more about Jimmy Two Times and what life he lives. 

Who is the mad head on here who has never seen it? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

One of the best of all time. I wish it was 2 hours longer and we got to see more proper gangster shit before he became a beak head. Also would have liked to know more about Jimmy Two Times and what life he lives. Also would have liked to know more about Jimmy Two Times and what life he lives. 

Really hope the new sopranos prequel borrows from the style which I think it will. 

9 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Don’t know about you, but I’d like to know more about Jimmy two times and the life he lives.

• Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

E.T, Terminator 2 and Interstellar are all better films ! 

As are The Terminator, The Thing, 2001: A Space Odyssey, Planet of the Apes (1968) Jurassic Park, Star Wars, The Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi, Alien, Back to the Future.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

As are The Terminator, The Thing, 2001: A Space Odyssey, Planet of the Apes (1968) Jurassic Park, Star Wars, The Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi, Alien, Back to the Future.

Fucking hell mate, run out of custard creams? 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Elite said:

The Matrix is the best sci-fi film of all time. I was mesmerised when I first saw it, cool as fuck.

Solaris(1971) Russian original and Moon are two miles better just off the top of my head. Pretty much anything (Bill and Ted apart) with Keanu Reeves in it is a steaming pile of turd.

11 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

I would say the Star Wars films are more fantasy than science fiction, as they do not involve humans from earth.

And where’s Blade Runner on your list, Tone?