You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last film you watched...

Elite

3 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Very few films, nowadays, are must sees at the pictures, in my opinion.

It's nice to be in a place where other people are enjoying the same experience, from that perspective there are some but for picture and sound quality it's just as good normally to watch at home.

2 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

Repped. Have you seen Colors (Penn and Duvall)? Similar type of thing.

True story, Colors was the first time I saw a woman's minge. My family knew most the local shop owners so there was no way I had a chance to sneak a look at the top shelves in my very formative years. Can't remember what the rest of the movie was like mind.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, skend04 said:

True story, Colors was the first time I saw a woman's minge. My family knew most the local shop owners so there was no way I had a chance to sneak a look at the top shelves in my very formative years. Can't remember what the rest of the movie was like mind.

Better than Sharon Stones chuff? 

Creed 2 - 5/10

A mixture of Rocky 3 & 4 without any of the fun. I just can't take to Adonis Creed's character. The only compelling character in the film is Rocky himself. 

I think the real problem the film had is a lack of memorable soundtrack. The only time I felt anything is when the original Rocky theme kicked in during the final fight.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Special K said:

Creed 2 - 5/10

A mixture of Rocky 3 & 4 without any of the fun. I just can't take to Adonis Creed's character. The only compelling character in the film is Rocky himself. 

I think the real problem the film had is a lack of memorable soundtrack. The only time I felt anything is when the original Rocky theme kicked in during the final fight.

I felt the same. Michael B Jordan makes a decent baddie as he's not a likeable performer, I genuinely couldn't give two fucks if Creed won or lost. Stallone and Lundgren were criminally under used.

The Victor Drago character lacked any sort of charisma as well, Rocky's have always had great  larger than life opponents, whereas the Creed movies have had Tony fucking Bellew and a non-verbal bodybuilder.

Been on a bit of a role at the moment.

Mission Impossible Fallout - 8/10.

Im a bit apathetic to the M:I films. I really like the 1st one but then they got so far away from the original concept I lost interest, compared with the stripped back Bond & Bourne films they just looked stupid. Saying that, the more recent ones (Ghost Protocol & Rogue Nation) and have been enjoyable enough despite the stupidity and this is certainly the best one since the original. Very enjoyable.

The Disaster Artist - 8/10.

Having seen The Room, I thought this was hilarious. I don’t tend to like James Franco but he was excellent in this. 

Game Night - 5/10

An in part mildly amusing but ultimately fairly forgettable comedy. 

Blockers - 5/10.

See my review for Game Night. 

Blackkklansman - 8/10

I don’t think it was as important as it thought it was but it was an enjoyable film. I don’t get why Kylo Ren just didn’t start answering the phone though...

I watched Passengers last night & have to say other than Jennifer Lawrence, I thought it was shite. I was really hoping for a sinister plot twist which never came & the ending was pathetic.

Brian Clough the robot was a right cunt in it as well.