You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last film you watched...

Elite

I don’t know anything about Chevy Chase, I just enjoy some of his films. For all I know, he could be a really detestable person, but I’m just not arsed enough to read anything about him.

No, I meant in the movies, Tone. The way he comes across etc . not the real Chevy Chase.

I've never seen The Blues Brothers and seeing clips of it over the years I've never felt the urge to. A bit like that other pile of cult rubbish The Rocky Horror Show

And I've never found Dan Aykroyd funny, him and Chevy Chase must get up every morning doing cartwheels that they've made a great living out of contributing to mostly unfunny shite.

I'm with you on the first paragraph and a little on the second, I like Aykroyd but Chase is apparently a right arsehole however I did like him in Community which was one of my fave shows of which he was kicked off because the rest of the cast couldn't work with him because he was said arsehole.

The new Mission Impossible film is very good. Certainly better than the last couple and possibly even better the original. Other than the ending this is an easy 9/10 but the ending makes it about 8/10.

Tom Cruise knows his trade and uses it well here.

Ha! I've just finished it. 7/10 The first one was very funny and very clever, this one is a bit predictable.

I was unsure till I read the trivia after watching it and it’s the bits i missed first time that made me think again. I Did not get onto the cure for blindness and it made that scene even funnier

The Pyramid. 4/10.

Standard horror creature feature in which archeologists and a documentary team get trapped in a pyramid that is older and unlike any other, built to keep something in, blah, blah, blah. Then get picked off one-by-one by the monster. Has a rather unflattering depiction of me. Cunts.

Saw that avengers shiiii. It was alright if not slightly scattered. Thanos is almost too much of a badass, I’ll have to suspend disbelief to imagine them getting the better of him, which is just not acceptable for a superhero movie - I expect some realism.

I assume there’ll be a second one

7.1/10

Saw that avengers shiiii. It was alright if not slightly scattered. Thanos is almost too much of a badass, I’ll have to suspend disbelief to imagine them getting the better of him, which is just not acceptable for a superhero movie - I expect some realism.

I assume there’ll be a second one

7.1/10

Thanos is a great baddie. His goal is reasonable as well.