You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last film you watched...

Elite

Are they both sisters now? I though they became brother and sister.

Just read up on them, both trans gender women and only one of them is writing and directing now so really it's Wachowski Sister now.

Justice League.

Not a fan of DC and I don’t think I’ve seen 1 positive review of this film. However, this was the newest film available on the flight home so I thought I’d give it a watch.

Surprisingly boss and the stewardess gave me an extra 10 mins so I could watch the end when they’d gave the shout to switch everything off as we were due to land. Which was nice.

7 Batman’s avengers out of 10

P.s Whatever happened to being able to see films that weren’t even out on the pics here when flying to the states. The majority of them on our flights last week have been on Netflix they were that old.

Justice League.

Not a fan of DC and I don’t think I’ve seen 1 positive review of this film. However, this was the newest film available on the flight home so I thought I’d give it a watch.

Surprisingly boss and the stewardess gave me an extra 10 mins so I could watch the end when they’d gave the shout to switch everything off as we were due to land. Which was nice.

7 Batman’s avengers out of 10

P.s Whatever happened to being able to see films that weren’t even out on the pics here when flying to the states. The majority of them on our flights last week have been on Netflix they were that old.

Kenneth_Williams_Carry_On_Doctor(1967).j

• Upvote 1

Haha. She was quite attractive tbf, which similar to the boss films on flights, is also a dying breed.

I fly down to London a fair bit in the summer with my work & can't believe the standard of BA stewardesses.

3/10 - must do better.

Back on track, I watched the start of Ted 2 again the other night & Liam Neeson's cameo in the supermarket is pure gold, possibly the best thing he's ever done.

Speaking of Liam Neeson, I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, The Taken films are turd.

I got free tickets to see a sneak preview of the first one a few weeks before it came out. I felt like I’d been ripped off at the end

I fly down to London a fair bit in the summer with my work & can't believe the standard of BA stewardesses.

3/10 - must do better.

Back on track, I watched the start of Ted 2 again the other night & Liam Neeson's cameo in the supermarket is pure gold, possibly the best thing he's ever done.

Both of those Ted films are pure quality. In my list of films that I can leave on no matter what point in the film it’s at when I switch over

Both of those Ted films are pure quality. In my list of films that I can leave on no matter what point in the film it’s at when I switch over

Aye, I really liked the second one as well (which was universally panned from memory). I think there's a bit too much of that annoying googly eyed bird in it but other than that it was really funny.

I wanted to bang the googly eyes out of her head, for some reason.

Cos you knew you wouldn’t be able to get her pregnant and get trapped by her.

Edit. Think I may have got the wrong googly eyed bird here. However, I’d never stand a chance of getting more than 2 words from either googly eyed bird