You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last film you watched...

Elite

Drive - 8.9/10 loved it but i cant give it a 9 there was just something. All in all great film and the soundtrack is superb.

The Guard - 8/10 Pretty funny, easy watch.

The First day of the rest of your life - 9.5/10 A french film I saw a while back but never got round to putting on here, simply amazing and one of the best films i have seen in a while it really struck a chord with me. Hilarious and poingant at the same time. Some really good acting and it's really well done.

Trailer for those that want it but I recommend just renting it and watching.

Killer Elite a highly entertaining film about a couple of mercenary hit men.

One retires the other gets held hostage in the middle east and brings the other one back into the game to get him released.

The story revolves around the SAS involvement in killing three sons of a middle eastern king.

Suppose to be based on a true story. 8.5/10

A lonely place to die- I had no idea at all what this film was about before I watched it.It turned out to be a gem of a film.

I wont tell you about it as I really do think its best if possible to just watch it without knowing anything about it. 9.5/10

Bloody Sunday-Another brilliant film from 2002 about the 1972 Derry civil rights march in Ireland that became a bloodshed.9/10

If anybody needs a link to the last two films just pm me and I will provide,as the last one might be hard to find.

Any film that claims that = avoid like the plague.

Troopers 3 is plain awesome - "it's behemecoatyl".

That was the worst bit.

I appreciate the budget was a fraction of the original in this, presumedly, straight to dvd effort but surely they could do better then the massive arachnid god brain thing?

The heads exploding when the brain bug kicked off was pretty cool though

Tinker, tailor - loved it. Don't understand the dislike on this thread. Gary Oldman gets it done once again. 8/10

Tower heist - 5/10. not as bad as I expected in fairness. Casey Affleck is pretty funny and Murphy is not as bad as his meet Dave days but still nowhere near his former glories.

This led me to watch Trading Places - 9.5/10 comedy gold

Safe House - a bit predictable, you knew who the baddies were in the first 5 minutes. Denzel Washington seems to knock a film out once a week these days 6/10

edit: missed the earlier reviews

Yep, enjoyable enough but i knew who the baddie was going to be the first time he/she appeared on screen.

MV5BMTcxOTQwMTQ3MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDcyOTQwNw@@._V1._SY317_.jpg

Goon

Labeled an outcast by his brainy family, a bouncer overcomes long odds to lead a team of under performing misfits to semi-pro hockey glory, beating the crap out of everything that stands in his way.

7.5/10 I love a good feel good sports film especially one with fighting, Ice hockey always comes across as awesome in movies.

Good little 90 minute film with some laughs and plenty of punches.