You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last film you watched...

Elite

Ok, I need to pick a film to watch tomorrow out of the following:

- Zombieland.

- The invention of lying.

- The 3D Final Destination film.

I know some of you have rated these already, but I need to know whether I can trust your taste, so I shall calibrate it by requesting you recommend a film and tell me what you thought of the following films please:

- Dude, where's my car?

- Gone in 60 seconds.

- The Matrix Trilogy.

- A clockwork Orange.

- Groundhog day

Here are the correct answers:

- Dude 10/10

- Gone in 60 seconds 3/10

- Matrix I: 7/10, other 2: 2/10

- A chocolate orange: -3000000000000/10 the most hideous pretentious shitty fucking cunting wank film ever made

- Groundhog day 8.5/10

I saw Zombieland and give it 7.5/10, very enjoyable

Zombieland, 7/10, poor man's shaun of the dead, something to watch if you've got nothing else on, but nothing special, there's hardly any action in it either - it's like they overran their special effects budget and had to cut most of the middle of the film out.

Angels and Demons - i know it was better than the first one...although I cant actually remember most of that because I was too busy examining the uphostely of the chair infront of me. 6.8/10

Feelowship of the ring - fucking aceness on a shiney disk. 10/10

The Thin Red Line - Re-watched this last night and it reminded me what a beautifully shot thing it was. It's quite slow paced, so might not be everyone's cup of tea, but I like the contemplative tone that runs through the film.

8 dead Japs out of 10.

I loved that the first time, got very bored the 2nd. THe charity shop got my DVD.

The Invention of Lying. Sure to be out over there in a few months. I like Ricky Gervais so I may be a bit biased. I thought the concept of the movie was awesome and there were some great funny and cute moments. Also, if I were a lezzer I would totally go for Jennifer Garner. Drank a whole cup of soda and had to pee pretty badly in the end but still enjoyed it.

7 tiny bladders out of 10.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Layer Cake - 7/10. Better than I thought it was going to be. Like a less pretentious version of Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, but not as funny. Daniel Craig is really annoying though. Sienna Miller is one of the fittest women I have ever seen though. Shame she's an annoying cock.

Snatch trumps both, I have to say.