You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mourinho: Cards on the Table Time

KevieG

If Mourinho was to win us the title would you take him?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. If Mourinho was to win us the title would you take him?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone apart from Dirk said they would stop supporting the club?

I wouldn't - that isn't the question being asked.

I said I would stop supporting whilst he's here. Perhaps it was the wrong choice of word, I'd stop watching the game, spending money, so it'd be a boycott, I suppose. I've said I'll boycott over these two pricks once Rafa is gone anyway and I will. Some people, when they find out the woman they love is getting banged by another man, refuse to accept it and cling on to a romantic notion, a deluded perception of how their relationship once was. With these two pricks in charge and Mourinho at the helm, this bird wouldn't be the same one I fell in love with all those years ago, it'd be changed beyond all recognition. This isn't the Liverpool Football Club that Shankly, Paisely, Fagan and Dalglish managed, this is the Frankenstein's monster version, the plastic, mutated, false creation of the bastard sons of Wild Bill Hickock.

I said I would stop supporting whilst he's here. Perhaps it was the wrong choice of word, I'd stop watching the game, spending money, so it'd be a boycott, I suppose. I've said I'll boycott over these two pricks once Rafa is gone anyway and I will. Some people, when they find out the woman they love is getting banged by another man, refuse to accept it and cling on to a romantic notion, a deluded perception of how their relationship once was. With these two pricks in charge and Mourinho at the helm, this bird wouldn't be the same one I fell in love with all those years ago, it'd be changed beyond all recognition. This isn't the Liverpool Football Club that Shankly, Paisely, Fagan and Dalglish managed, this is the Frankenstein's monster version, the plastic, mutated, false creation of the bastard sons of Wild Bill Hickock.

I've said that too from the word go.

I couldn't stop supporting the club because it's part of me.

What I would say (and I know I'm not the only person who feels this way) is that I'm becoming more and more disillusioned with both the club and football in general. The club and football used to exist for the people but now it exists to make the rich and corrupt even richer.

The way things are headed... ...it will be a lot harder to love it the way I always have done in the past.

Agree completely.

So what gives you the right to tell anyone they're not a genuine supporter of the club? Nothing.

Probably the same right that others have to call those who would have Mourinho 'cunts' or to accuse them of being unprincipled or of selling their soul for success. Or is that behaviour alright with you?

And logic. To stop supporting a club because you dislike the manager when he's done nothing evil or illegal or immoral is just bloody ridiculous. Each to their own but it's still bloody ridiculous. Why wait for Mourinho? If you wouldn't support the club with him as manager why do you support it with G & H in charge who are far more despised figures than Mourinho? Did anybody stop supporting the club after Souness's newspaper exlcusive? I doubt it.

Agree completely.

Probably the same right that others have to call those who would have Mourinho 'cunts' or to accuse them of being unprincipled or of selling their soul for success. Or is that behaviour alright with you?

And logic. To stop supporting a club because you dislike the manager when he's done nothing evil or illegal or immoral is just bloody ridiculous. Each to their own but it's still bloody ridiculous. Why wait for Mourinho? If you wouldn't support the club with him as manager why do you support it with G & H in charge who are far more despised figures than Mourinho? Did anybody stop supporting the club after Souness's newspaper exlcusive? I doubt it.

He's done nothing immoral? He's done nothing moral more fucking like. He is absolutely everything that is wrong with football at the moment, you embrace that with open arms if you want; I've got a few more principals than that.

Oh look, another Deco dive and then a five minute fake injury and we've won the title...brilliant. I don't believe in winning at all costs, theres more to football than trophies, maybe that's something not enough Liverpool fans realise after being spoilt all these years.

Check out Porto's win in the UEFA cup; man, I'd be so proud if that were my team...apart from the 89 minutes of fake injuries and playacting that is.