You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mourinho: Cards on the Table Time

KevieG

If Mourinho was to win us the title would you take him?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. If Mourinho was to win us the title would you take him?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree with that, Maureen is undoubtedly a massive, arrogant cunt - but he's not a paedophile.

Tell you something else too, he's not a patch on Fergusson in the cunt stakes, and If I could go back in time and offer him the Liverpool job instead of Souness - I'd fucking kidnap his kids to make him take it.

He's like Hitler, you know.

Guest Red Maniac

I am afraid it's not that easy to turn your feelings on and off like that, you will find that out the hard way if Mourinho does take charge. You will continue supporting Liverpool, of course you will. You might be pissed off for a while, but that will soon change if we start winning.

And your talking about "principles" what the fudge???? This is football, not third world debt we are talking about here. You may have your principles and i dont dispute that, but lets get real here, you base your "principles" on what? Its normal behaviour for fans to hate other teams managers (i mean teams in direct competition with your team). I wouldnt expect much else. All just part of the banter, something to feed off.

The only person i would be interested in listening to about whether Mourinho is a "cunt" "fuck" or whatever else he is deemed to be, is someone who has spent prolonged time with him, spoke to people who know him (who could provide a balanced view) and maybe confronted him on some of their "issues of a cuntish nature" and asked Mourinho for his side of the story.

I would not condemn someone to such a label based purely on the fact of a few sensational tabloid stories and the fact people didnt like Chelsea having millions to spend and winning league championships.

He did what was best for his team (Chelsea) why should he (at the time) give a flying fuck what other fans of other teams thought of him.

He was bought to Chelsea to get them glory and thats what he did. It's not his fault he was given millions to spend. What was he supposed to do? Turn the cash for spending down and insist on winning the league with the same money everyone else had to spend?

And before peeps say thats not the reason i hate the "cunt", jelousy / envy comes out in many ways.......

I would hazard a guess Chelsea, Arsenal and Man Utd fans would piss themselves laughing at the thought of Liverpool fans boycotting the team because they hired Mouinho and some of the comments on this thread.

From what i've read, anyone would think the Yanks are trying to bring Adolf Hitler back from the grave.

I might be wrong, but i cant recall any statements from Mourinho saying he's the perfect human being who's never made a mistake.

Sometimes in life you need to dance with The Devil; sometimes you need to be a bit of cuntage, If he brought The 19th and put the shits up a post-Taggart United?

Yes. Go on, then.

All hypothetcial of course as Rafa will do it instead.

*crinkles nose, frowns*

Guest Red Maniac

people's opinions can change, look at this forum?

it wasn't so long ago that Rashid was about as welcome as the Bubonic Plague. I mean he couldn't buy a vote. He could agree with everyone on a thread and he was still a "cunt". Everything was his fault from the price of petrol to the lack of medical supplies in 3rd world countries.

He survived through sheer dogged persistance and a very effective anti-bullying defence shield.

I would suggest caution with judgements, its not real, just fantasy.

Guest PaddyBerger15
I wouldn't want Hitler either. He'd do really well to start with, but it would all end in tears within 6 years.

Plus I'm not sure that the fans would take to the bunker mentality either...

I was reading through this thread thinking that I respected the views of those anti-Mourinho Reds but not envisioning myself following suit and turning my back on the club. I think he's a tit and wouldn't choose him as our manager, but I'd live with it if it happened.

And then I read James Lawton's piece where he mooted the scenario of Allardyce taking over. There really are some depths to which our club must not stoop...

The biggest priority is new owners. If G&H stay in place, then they need to find a way to work with Rafa, such that all this nonsense stops. If that can't be done, then obviously a parting of the ways looms, and that will be a sad day indeed.

My preference is for Rafa to stay and to be backed with one or two top players (new policy - no more squad men) of the ilk of Torres, and any gaps in the squad that appear should be plugged by the youngsters (who need more of a route to open up to the first team anyway).

If Rafa is ousted then we need to consider the best available talent to take the job. At the least, Mourinho should be on the shortlist. I'd have no problem if he were to become our manager at that point, though obviously I'd be gutted if Rafa were sacked for non-footballing reasons.

I think I know what the lad means.

There's been loads of people who have said they would stop supporting the club if Mourinho took over, successful or not.

The lad obviously disagrees, and so do I.

Obviously you can't guarantee anything, and I don't think the lad was suggesting you could. BUT... if god appeared in your sleep and said 'Mourinho will lead you to the title!!' would you still tell him to fuck off?

I wouldn't.

Bingo

Anyone who would stop supporting their club because a convicted rapist was the manager, or the owner was someone who employed child labour in a 1pence-per-day sweatshop I could understand.

Anyone who stops supporting their club because they have a personal dislike of the manager is no genuine supporter of their club.

Some people have really bizarre 'holier-than-thou' principles. I wonder how many would actually stick to them if the 'worst' happened?

Anyone who would stop supporting their club because a convicted rapist was the manager, or the owner was someone who employed child labour in a 1pence-per-day sweatshop I could understand.

Anyone who stops supporting their club because they have a personal dislike of the manager is no genuine supporter of their club.

Some people have really bizarre 'holier-than-thou' principles. I wonder how many would actually stick to them if the 'worst' happened?

I couldn't stop supporting the club because it's part of me.

What I would say (and I know I'm not the only person who feels this way) is that I'm becoming more and more disillusioned with both the club and football in general. The club and football used to exist for the people but now it exists to make the rich and corrupt even richer.

The way things are headed I'll always support the club but with cunts in charge at the top, potentially a cunt in charge as manager and rising ticket prices it will be a lot harder to love it the way I always have done in the past.

I couldn't stop supporting the club because it's part of me.

What I would say (and I know I'm not the only person who feels this way) is that I'm becoming more and more disillusioned with both the club and football in general. The club and football used to exist for the people but now it exists to make the rich and corrupt even richer.

The way things are headed I'll always support the club but with cunts in charge at the top, potentially a cunt in charge as manager and rising ticket prices it will be a lot harder to love it the way I always have done in the past.

What he said ^^^^^............ wouldn't feel the same, but will always be my club.

So what gives you the right to tell anyone they're not a genuine supporter of the club? Nothing.