You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mourinho: Cards on the Table Time

KevieG

If Mourinho was to win us the title would you take him?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. If Mourinho was to win us the title would you take him?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So because we've got two cunts in charge (who most want rid of) we shouldn't have a problem appointing another?

Ace logic.

No my logic is I don't know anyone who has stopped following the club as some suggested they would if Mourinho comes in, despite have two bigger cunts here who from the looks of it are intent on raping this very club and who tried to sign up a new manager last week.

Do try to keep up. And if you want a crash course in logic I can probably help you out

No my logic is I don't know anyone who has stopped following the club as some suggested they would if Mourinho comes in, despite have two bigger cunts here who from the looks of it are intent on raping this very club and who tried to sign up a new manager last week.

Do try to keep up. And if you want a crash course in logic I can probably help you out

You should maybe save the patronising tone for when you aren't posting complete wank.

I've got no problem with Mourinho, he's a bit of a loon. He's no worse than Ferguson and Wenger. Maybe we need a manager who does not exude class, who lies, who manipulates the press, who draws attention to himslef, who throws pizza at other managers, who dances down the touchline, who calls himslef the Special One, who refuses to concede the goal, etc..

I reckon we will never win the League until we get snidey. As of now, the only player on our team who regularly confronts refs is Carragher. Why are there never peanlties at OT?

I wouldn't be happy if we went down this road, but until the FA stamp diving, surrounding refs and cheating out, then we will always finish further back. Could you see a ref awarding Chelsea a penalty at OT for the 'foul' that Finnan 'committed'? How about that ridiculous call at Bolton last year on Reina?

We are too soft as a club; that's why we went into the first round of the european cup in July. Bullied by a no-mark small club like Everton.

Mourinho is merely the pantomime villian. How people can get so wound up by him and label him a cunt etc I just don't know. You take it all way too seriously. And if he had taken over us in 2004 and acted exactly the same you'd all be creaming yourselves over him.

I'd take him if it guaranteed us winning the title.

But I'd also want him to give us a team that was enjoyable to watch.

We've had almost 10 years of robotic one dimensional football and I've had about enough of it. It's even worse seeing the stuff Arsenal and the Mancs play.

Ok, it's a results business, but is decent, entertaining really football too much to ask?

Mourinho is merely the pantomime villian. How people can get so wound up by him and label him a cunt etc I just don't know. You take it all way too seriously. And if he had taken over us in 2004 and acted exactly the same you'd all be creaming yourselves over him.

I'd take him if it guaranteed us winning the title.

But I'd also want him to give us a team that was enjoyable to watch.

We've had almost 10 years of robotic one dimensional football and I've had about enough of it. It's even worse seeing the stuff Arsenal and the Mancs play.

Ok, it's a results business, but is decent, entertaining really football too much to ask?

It takes a long time to get a side playing attractive football and being successful at the same time. The only side who are consistantly attractive are Arsenal, and look how long they have gone without silverware. Others will say Utd are great to watch but I disagree. Utd have great individuals who bail them out but they dont always play great football.

The question doesn't make sense. How can he win us the title and then we take him? Surely we'd have to take him before he could win us the title?

Fuckin' no chance by the way.

I think I know what the lad means.

There's been loads of people who have said they would stop supporting the club if Mourinho took over, successful or not.

The lad obviously disagrees, and so do I.

Obviously you can't guarantee anything, and I don't think the lad was suggesting you could. BUT... if god appeared in your sleep and said 'Mourinho will lead you to the title!!' would you still tell him to fuck off?

I wouldn't.

Change it from God to Allah and you might even get Rashid to vote! ;-)

I wouldn't tell god to 'fuck off' myself, I meant would you still tell Mourinho to 'fuck off' depsite knowing that we'd win the league with him?

I know it's crazy talk, but that's what the lad meant.

Change it from God to Allah and you might even get Rashid to vote! ;-)

I wouldn't tell god to 'fuck off' myself, I meant would you still tell Mourinho to 'fuck off' depsite knowing that we'd win the league with him?

I know it's crazy talk, but that's what the lad meant.

Change it to "God/Allah/Invisible sky wizard" and I think the while forum is covered.

Mourhino is a grade a twat, and i want rafa to stay, but if rafa went and he was the best available, so be it. No matter how much i dislike him, hes a good manager.

Football fans are fickle. Rafa was a genius in may for leading us to another CL final, now according to some hes a cunt.

Mourhino is a cunt, but if he became our manager and was successful, well, things change.

I hope DIC buy out the yanks ASAP and give rafa their 100% support and a big war chest to buy who we want.

If the yanks stay, no matter who we get as manager will not have a pot to piss in after the refinancing package goes through.

Football fans are fickle. Rafa was a genius in may for leading us to another CL final, now according to some hes a cunt.

Mourhino is a cunt, but if he became our manager and was successful, well, things change.

Who are some? Never seen him called that and its an ignorant comparison to make.

Lot of lads banging on about the honour of the club and it not being worth have Mourinho here. For my money, he's just a wum, he was playing to the gallery at Chelsea and taking some of the pressure off his own player. If he was here he'd probably be hammering home the point that we are the greatest club in British football ad nauseum to the press.

Anyway, simple question, hypothetical as it may be. If Mourinho was guaranteed to win us no19 would you have him at our club. ?I've asked this question to a few people and they are fobbing me off. As the tread title says its cards on the table time. Personally i feel its a no brainer.

Yes, I feel it's a no-brainer too.

I would stop supporting Liverpool until he left. I'm not spineless and shallow enough to forfeit my principles for success. The man is disgusting. Call me sanctimonious or whatever but it's how I've always operated.

Not read the rest of the thread yet but no doubt similar sentiment expessed elsewhere.

I have to ask, why is he "disgusting"? That's quite a strong word to use to describe a football manager. Joey Barton or Lee Bowyer are 'disgusting'.

Mourinho is undoubtedly very arrogant and very adept at winding up opposition managers and, expecially, supporters. He is also very adept at supporting his own team, motivating his players and, crucially, winning things.

In doing his job he managed to wind up a lot of Liverpool, Arsenal and Manham supporters but wasn't he just doing his job and doing it very well?

As an opposition manager he certainly got me going. But he's gone now so he no longer gets me going. I have no lasting hatred, loathing or feelings of antipathy towards him. He hasn't done anything evil or illegal.

Had he come to us instead of Chelsea would so many of those who hate him now have hated him at the time for being a Liverpool manager winding up Ferguson and Wenger? Or for pissing off Manham supporters?

Slightly off topic but are Hicks and Gillette not far more nefarious characters?

They lied to gain control of the club, are trying to offeset the cost of it back on to us and look like they are going to put little money into it.

They've already come out and admitted that they'd signed up another manager behind Rafa's back?

Very good point. Maybe we should all stop supporting the club until they're gone...?

Not read the rest of the thread yet but no doubt similar sentiment expessed elsewhere.

I have to ask, why is he "disgusting"? That's quite a strong word to use to describe a football manager. Joey Barton or Lee Bowyer are 'disgusting'.

Mourinho is undoubtedly very arrogant and very adept at winding up opposition managers and, expecially, supporters. He is also very adept at supporting his own team, motivating his players and, crucially, winning things.

In doing his job he managed to wind up a lot of Liverpool, Arsenal and Manham supporters but wasn't he just doing his job and doing it very well?

As an opposition manager he certainly got me going. But he's gone now so he no longer gets me going. I have no lasting hatred, loathing or feelings of antipathy towards him. He hasn't done anything evil or illegal.

Had he come to us instead of Chelsea would so many of those who hate him now have hated him at the time for being a Liverpool manager winding up Ferguson and Wenger? Or for pissing off Manham supporters?

Agree with that, Maureen is undoubtedly a massive, arrogant cunt - but he's not a paedophile.

Tell you something else too, he's not a patch on Fergusson in the cunt stakes, and If I could go back in time and offer him the Liverpool job instead of Souness - I'd fucking kidnap his kids to make him take it.