You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mourinho: Cards on the Table Time

KevieG

If Mourinho was to win us the title would you take him?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. If Mourinho was to win us the title would you take him?

Lot of lads banging on about the honour of the club and it not being worth have Mourinho here. For my money, he's just a wum, he was playing to the gallery at Chelsea and taking some of the pressure off his own player. If he was here he'd probably be hammering home the point that we are the greatest club in British football ad nauseum to the press.

Anyway, simple question, hypothetical as it may be. If Mourinho was guaranteed to win us no19 would you have him at our club. ?I've asked this question to a few people and they are fobbing me off. As the tread title says its cards on the table time. Personally i feel its a no brainer.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mourinho is a shithouse of the highest order whom I would never ever want associated with our club, irrespective of what he could achieve. The man is a cunt.

I can't believe this attitude. So yo'd have us sitting back watching United pass us out and moan about us doing it with class when we did it. Sounds very Evertonian.

Point is, its a question that needs answering.

If Rafa goes he is the no1 available manager and in all probability will be approached

Its a question that most have answered in the one of the other 15455 threads on the subject

i Voted Yes.. as the title is what we all want..

Now Kev, one for you.. if Rafa was guaranteed to win us no19 would you keep him at our club?

Even if he guaranteed the title (and the notion that he would come in and immediately bring no 19 is a flawed and lazy one) I wouldn't want him here. Speak for yourself.

Lot of lads banging on about the honour of the club and it not being worth have Mourinho here. For my money, he's just a wum, he was playing to the gallery at Chelsea and taking some of the pressure off his own player. If he was here he'd probably be hammering home the point that we are the greatest club in British football ad nauseum to the press.

I take it you think that's a good thing?

did you notice the use of the word hypothetical anywhere.

Its obviously hypothetical given that he doesn't manage us. You don't need to be explicit in that.

Most people who want him, reckon he'll come in and win the league. Otherwise, why would they want him?

Its a bunch of slutty, wizened old hags so desperate for a bit of cock that they'll open their legs to the first swarthy Portugeezer to walk into town, provided he can guarantee one last orgasm.

I happen to believe when he whips down his kecks, he's smooth like action man.

We exist to win trophies, simple as and if Rafa were to go, then Jose is far and away the most experienced candidate. His 'actions' at Chelsea were just generating a siege mentallity and taking pressure of his players (as someone at the top said). No different to Wenger when he whines about a player being sent off, or Fergie when he sticks a grey strip in the dustbin. Im sure we've had a few managers who were experts in that area too.

All it would take to win the fans over was "well, we all remember that goal, and I think maybe it did cross the line" and a little smile.

People say he would be the opposite of what this club stands for, but that died when the club was sold last year.

I can't believe this attitude. So yo'd have us sitting back watching United pass us out and moan about us doing it with class when we did it. Sounds very Evertonian.

You can't believe the attitude of not wanting a classless, arrogant, whining, cheating, egotistical cunt as manager of our club? Well then chum, there's little I can say to you in response.

I would stop supporting Liverpool until he left. I'm not spineless and shallow enough to forfeit my principles for success. The man is disgusting. Call me sanctimonious or whatever but it's how I've always operated.

You obviously arent much of a 'supporter' then are you. We would be better off without you anyway.

It makes me sick to hear people talk like this. You could still support the 'club' or is that an alien concept to people?

I didnt like Houllier towards the end but I still supported the team and the players.