You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Pako come home

Nunavut Patrick

Pako will be the new man at Sociadad next season when they are back in la liga and Coleman is shown the door

He has spat the dummy out already about not being involved with the players bought in the window and was told that the club has decided on a new way to proceed with signing new players and will consult with Pako regarding these matters

Talk about the writting on the wall

I think the club was Atletic Bilbao, he had negotiated a deal to take over as manager if one of the candidates for president won. Rafa heard and that's what started all the problems. Rafa had already brought in the staff to replace Pako and we were more or less with one staff member too much when the candidate didn't win.

I think the club was Atletic Bilbao, he had negotiated a deal to take over as manager if one of the candidates for president won. Rafa heard and that's what started all the problems. Rafa had already brought in the staff to replace Pako and we were more or less with one staff member too much when the candidate didn't win.

I hadn't heard that. i thought something big must have happened.

..all is forgiven.

It's all gone a bit wrong since Pako left.

Rafa, pick up the phone and get Pako back.

We have had these bad runs in seasons when Pako was here as well...so it`s not that easy.

Sadly, thats the case. Pako or not, its club standard practice to have a huge fuck up somewhere in the season, leaving us out of touch with the top 3.

I've heard from a few people that Rafa wanted Sammy Lee and Frank McParland back (Sammy was his guest at a ressies game a while back), but wasn't allowed to hire them because the club are still paying Pako's wages. He told them to let Pako join another club to free up the cash, but he's still waiting.

My own opinion is that they won't do it because they don't want to hire a backroom team they may need to get rid of if the new manager doesn't want them.

I've heard from a few people that Rafa wanted Sammy Lee and Frank McParland back (Sammy was his guest at a ressies game a while back), but wasn't allowed to hire them because the club are still paying Pako's wages. He told them to let Pako join another club to free up the cash, but he's still waiting.

My own opinion is that they won't do it because they don't want to hire a backroom team they may need to get rid of if the new manager doesn't want them.

I remember seeing Rafa with Sammy in the echo and a few people mentioned it on here. would of been quality to get him back.

You're spot on though Dave, they obviously dont want to hire when they are hell bent on firing.

which in fairness is probably common sense.

Another point to add to the constructive dismissal case.