You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, cloggypop said:

The most important band of all time. Changed everything. Not my favourite band but the most important. By a mile. Without them my favourite bands wouldn't exist. 

I feel the same. They were my favourite band upto about the age of 15, after they split up (I went on to enjoy all four solo careers.)

McCartney is 77 !!! Ringo is 79 !!!! This frightens me. All the idols, & people in my life who's works & deeds I have loved, are slowly disappearing. Ringo & Paul won't be here in the short term, probably. Gutted.

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Not sure how long this will stay on YouTube for so catch it while you can....

Hate it when whoppers on Youtube state HD when it clearly isn't!

Hopefully the reissue of Let it Be film won't be pushed back.  McCartney said he's already watched the new Peter Jackson documentary but doesn't know now when it'll be released.

4 hours ago, Stickman said:

Not sure how long this will stay on YouTube for so catch it while you can....

Tell you what, if they'd gone back on tour then, the live album would've been killer.

Great playing there, on a rooftop, in January as well. That's without mentioning the amazing songs & two of the best voices ever recorded.

Ringo's coat is honking right enough.

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Mook said:

Tell you what, if they'd gone back on tour then, the live album would've been killer.

Great playing there, on a rooftop, in January as well. That's without mentioning the amazing songs & two of the best voices ever recorded.

Ringo's coat is honking right enough.

I’ve always loved this just a pity it got cut short ..Must have been great to have been there at the time and that old dude who climbs the ladder with the overcoat and pipe on 2.55 is great too....

Totally of its time but it isn’t dated  if that makes sense 

• Upvote 2