You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rise of the Foot Soldier

cochcaer

It's not a bad film as cockney gangster films go. That pat Tate's character is one fucking mean bastard. Carlton leech helped dire t it so its pretty much bang on how it was. I like goin of big time too, ozzy is a funny cunt. "Give my regards to mr tickle" haha

Thought it was an o.k film. Tragically i've seen three films about The Essex Boys murders. Essex Boys with Sean Bean is fucking terrible. Bonded By Blood is unintentionally hilarious. Apparently there's another one out now, meaning there are more films about three cockney scumbags being shot to death in a field than about 9/11.

Why watch the genre of film if your going to bitch and moan about it? I mean I don't like fucking Rom Com's so you know what, I don't watch the fuckers. Ithought Rise of the foot soldiers was a great film.

Awaydays though was the worst film of the genre I have seen. For an 18 there was not a lot of violence in it.

Why watch the genre of film if your going to bitch and moan about it? I mean I don't like fucking Rom Com's so you know what' date=' I don't watch the fuckers. Ithought Rise of the foot soldiers was a great film.

Awaydays though was the worst film of the genre I have seen. For an 18 there was not a lot of violence in it.[/quote']

Well said although great might be a bit strong but I thought it was a very good film.