You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guilt Wanks

madstock

Guilt Wanks?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Guilt Wanks?

• Yes, I have and will do again...
    • No, I have no imagination

Following on from herself's comments about "wanks that have left you thinking - fucking hell, I really shouldn't have done that" on the Liz "Pugsly" MacDonald thread, I would be interested in a (private) show of hands as to how common this is...

Obviously if you were thinking of being spitroasted by the entire "Over 80's Weight Watchers Facebook Group", then it makes it more fun if you share with the group.

Post ahead, sickos.

I had a conversation with my best mate once about this. After loads of vodka we were admitting to our sickest wank fantasies.

I confessed that I had one about watching my husband with a prostitute, and she said "No Way! I have that one too! Do you watch or join in in?", so I said "Mostly I just watch, but sometimes I join in". And she said "Yeah! And then when you've fucked her, do you kill her?"

So I looked shocked and said "Good God, no!". She asked "Well what do you do then afterwards?". I said "Erm, I don't know. I suppose we just pay her and then she leaves. I don't usually get that far".

And she looked at me and goes "You pay her and she leaves??? You're fucking weird you are".

I had a conversation with my best mate once about this. After loads of vodka we were admitting to our sickest wank fantasies.

I confessed that I had one about watching my husband with a prostitute, and she said "No Way! I have that one too! Do you watch or join in in?", so I said "Mostly I just watch, but sometimes I join in". And she said "Yeah! And then when you've fucked her, do you kill her?"

So I looked shocked and said "Good God, no!". She asked "Well what do you do then afterwards?". I said "Erm, I don't know. I suppose we just pay her and then she leaves. I don't usually get that far".

And she looked at me and goes "You pay her and she leaves??? You're fucking weird you are".

I'm crying here, I was hanging out me arse 5 minutes ago just about ready for Moses Kip Tanou, funny as fuck.

There are many things with the potential to cause feelings of guilt in this life, however masturbating furiously (under any circumstances) shouldn't be one of them.

Masturbation should be encouraged, in fact it should be compulsory as part of the war on terror and should be done during the median hour when southern europe is enjoying siesta time.

Absolute class.

Anyway, I've had some wanks and some shags really where I was going, "WTF was I thinking?"

Some were just bad judgement, or an odd feeling that evening(for the wanks) but I've had some really dodgy calls like a mate's sister and one or two of my mate's exes and whatnot.