You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bolton Town vs City of Liverpool !!!!

LFC Brian

I have been living in Bolton for the last 6 months (Why would u do that I hear u ask) well its for work and I was sick of the travelling.

Anyway I live with my girlfriend up here and following on from the Capital of Culture thread.I have decided Im onna take her to Liverpool and show her the sights of a real City.She has been to Liverpool lots of times but generally just to my local and stuff,she has been around town but we were to drunk to rememer

Amyway Im gonna take her for a full day around the City centre and educate her on a real City,so the question is apart from the Obvious Mathew Street,Albert Dock,Liver Buildings etc where else shall I take her ???

(I can't believe I'm suggesting this, but) if she wants to do some stupidly overpriced designer shopping, take her to the Met Quarter.

(This is a test - how much do you love her?)

haha yeah my mate nearly strangled someone in there when they tried to charge him 90 notes for some Levi 501s - the exact same pair cost 50 literally down the street.

Scousers actively enjoy being ripped off I'm convinced of it, wheras most people are merely concerned with looking good and 'keeping up with the Jones's' scousers place more value in how much a thing actually cost than what it looks like - just look at half the shite 'Caleeeeen' and Gerrard's Mrs are seen out in public wearing...