You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

GTA

Thants

thebank robbery, with Packie and his brothers, its fuckign shit hard, tried a few times earlier, but was running out of money with my medical fees, and the $500 for armour, i just did a shit load more missions to boost my money up, that Heat style one was unreal, every GTA has a killer mission in it, i take it this is the one for Liberty city

Ahh yeah thats my favourite mission in the whole game that, its a cracker. Best advice I can give you is too use the covering method to hide behind a corner or car, aim at someone, then use the right analogue to get them in the head. Dont get hit and you can take people out easily. I used the ak-47 I think.

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh yeah thats my favourite mission in the whole game that, its a cracker. Best advice I can give you is too use the covering method to hide behind a corner or car, aim at someone, then use the right analogue to get them in the head. Dont get hit and you can take people out easily. I used the ak-47 I think.

The headshot thing is pretty vital in those massive battles. Little tap upwards and you're blowing that melon apart.

I was boxing off most of the races last night with the Ferrari; it was a piece of piss with that baby.

I'll wait a little before throwing out story spoilers but I'll be interested to see what decisions people made on who to kill when they had to.

Yeah, theres two possible endings deending on what you choose. Have you completed it stu??

finally did it last night, i think i was just taking too long, and trying to kill every single copper, i kept staying behind the other 2 muppets cleaning up the coppers, when really, i should have just been keeping up with them from the start, as the coppers never run after you

still a quality mission though, chuffed to fucking bits when i did it

i was freaking out, as i was trying to go to the cloest pay and spray, but the fuckers had the tunnel blocked off, then i booted over to broker, punched my way through a few more road blocks, but made it everntually, tense as fuck, i was reckon id have wept like a dumped woman if i hadnt have made that mission after going through 2 days of torture

Yeah, theres two possible endings deending on what you choose. Have you completed it stu??

Not yet but I've done a couple of jobs for the old Italian guy in the hospital now and I don't think I'm that far off. I've done a lot of the side missions as I've been going, like the races, police missions etc and I've been keeping the friendship level up with all the characters.

finally did it last night, i think i was just taking too long, and trying to kill every single copper, i kept staying behind the other 2 muppets cleaning up the coppers, when really, i should have just been keeping up with them from the start, as the coppers never run after you

still a quality mission though, chuffed to fucking bits when i did it

i was freaking out, as i was trying to go to the cloest pay and spray, but the fuckers had the tunnel blocked off, then i booted over to broker, punched my way through a few more road blocks, but made it everntually, tense as fuck, i was reckon id have wept like a dumped woman if i hadnt have made that mission after going through 2 days of torture

I was roughly the same, yet managed, just, to do it first time. I only had a tiny bit of health left, as like you, I tried killing all the cops, when you should just leg it.

I was roughly the same, yet managed, just, to do it first time. I only had a tiny bit of health left, as like you, I tried killing all the cops, when you should just leg it.

I know its a bit late like but I remember now, use your grenades. Throw one in the middle of all the cars, its quicker to kill them all. Thats what I used mainly.

Stu mate youre not too far off, but still a fair few missions to go. Their not that hard, just long missions I found.

I'm still to purchase it. I know I'm a loser but i'll get in when I finish my last uni exam on Tuesday.

Fuckin hell Mick, thats some serious self discipline that. Should be proud of yourself being able to put it off so long.

Fuckin hell Mick, thats some serious self discipline that. Should be proud of yourself being able to put it off so long.

I bought the game, but yet to take the wrapper off.

All due to TRAVIAN!!!!!!!!

FUCKING GAME IS CONSUMING MY LIFE!!!!!

As you were.....

I finished it today. I think that the way you have to decide which path to use is a good addition to the game and makes you consider what is best for your progression.

When I had a choice who to 'deal with' I went for:

Playboy X

The cop from that family

Dimitri

I also booted that guy off the roof really early on and reckon there could have been some work in it for me if I didn't.

What about you other completees, you follow the same path? I had the Pellegrino (whatever the name was) ending.

May have spoilt it a bit mate haha, I did the same as you but let the fella at the start live, you do one shitty vigilante mission for him and get about $100, it was shit.

is the game to dark in places for you guys, it is for me sometimes im in a dark alley and I can't see shit, I don't know if it's my tv or the game is just meant to be like that.

Yeah its really hard when your in alleys and that, and I know it sounds soft but at night time I struggle aswell if the place isnt lit up.

What a fucking game, it's unreal. I only got it friday and i've played 11 hours which is a lot for me. I'm getting stuck in a mission with Little Jacob, we're in a warehouse and we have to shoot our way out, but Jacob keeps getting killed and leaving me on my own, the selfish bastard. :smile:

I've got a lot of over time at work this week, which will really eat in to my gta time, work will be long enough anyway but it will seem longer knowing gta is waiting at home for me, begging to be played.

How big of a slut is Michelle though, i rode her after every date, i expected some challenge from her. I'm waiting for a few replies from the dating site as well, i think i asked them all for a date.

What a fucking game, it's unreal. I only got it friday and i've played 11 hours which is a lot for me. I'm getting stuck in a mission with Little Jacob, we're in a warehouse and we have to shoot our way out, but Jacob keeps getting killed and leaving me on my own, the selfish bastard. :smile:

I've got a lot of over time at work this week, which will really eat in to my gta time, work will be long enough anyway but it will seem longer knowing gta is waiting at home for me, begging to be played.

How big of a slut is Michelle though, i rode her after every date, i expected some challenge from her. I'm waiting for a few replies from the dating site as well, i think i asked them all for a date.

Your on the Manny mission then.

Piece of piss just keep in cover and using left trigger to auto aim on the opponents then blow their fucking head off.