You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Roundabouts

Nunavut Patrick

Milton Keynes is full of roundabouts. Legend has it that the town planners were discussing the town layout with a huge map laid out on the table. They then left the room and told the construction engineer to build it according to the map on the table.

Little did he or they know that in the mean time the tea lady had removed their cups from the table. The rest is history.

Milton Keynes is full of roundabouts. Legend has it that the town planners were discussing the town layout with a huge map laid out on the table. They then left the room and told the construction engineer to build it according to the map on the table.

Little did he or they know that in the mean time the tea lady had removed their cups from the table. The rest is history.

I live in Milton Keynes, have you been there? Its great for driving as you can do 60+ mph around town and get about quickly. Obviously the centre is another matter. Roundabouts are a good thing, beats traffic lights any day.

I live in Milton Keynes, have you been there? Its great for driving as you can do 60+ mph around town and get about quickly. Obviously the centre is another matter. Roundabouts are a good thing, beats traffic lights any day.
Me too, I'm from Wolverton. A third MK Don (not!) as there was a guy called red rose tints from Newport Pagnell. You're a boxing man aren't you, where do you watch the big fights? I watched the Calzaghe fight in Mood whilst everyone else was clubbing!

Oh and NP is in the UK at the moment so it is give way to those on the right.

Me too, I'm from Wolverton. A third MK Don (not!) as there was a guy called red rose tints from Newport Pagnell. You're a boxing man aren't you, where do you watch the big fights? I watched the Calzaghe fight in Mood whilst everyone else was clubbing!

Oh and NP is in the UK at the moment so it is give way to those on the right.

I'm from Walnut Tree... Your lucky living over there, these new estates have no pubs on them, and if they do they turn them in to restaurants!

I tend to stay in and watch the fights to be honest, I was lucky enough to be at the Calzaghe fight though! I'm surprised you didnt get involved in a tear up watching it in Mood!

I'm from Walnut Tree... Your lucky living over there, these new estates have no pubs on them, and if they do they turn them in to restaurants!

I tend to stay in and watch the fights to be honest, I was lucky enough to be at the Calzaghe fight though! I'm surprised you didnt get involved in a tear up watching it in Mood!

Hmm not sure about being lucky, the pubs in Wolverton aren't up to much I usually go to some canal side pub. I think Milton Keynes is ace and gets unfair press.

Hmm not sure about being lucky, the pubs in Wolverton aren't up to much I usually go to some canal side pub. I think Milton Keynes is ace and gets unfair press.

You need a car to get the most out of MK as its so spread out. Where do you go to watch the games?

My cousins live in Newport Pagenell .Until about 10 months ago they owned that R Yea sports shop on the High Street.They sold it to some other tight t shirt wearer.

I went to my aunties ruby wedding party at the badmington club where I also watched the derby .Badmington people are a bit snobby in my opinion.They should play a proper sport.

You need a car to get the most out of MK as its so spread out. Where do you go to watch the games?
I don't drive and get about fine, I usually watch us in the Queen Vic in Wolverton for convenience, though there are a few twats there, I guess you watch them at home?

Don't know the Pagnell that well so I'll take you word for it Grazy, especially the bit about hte badminton players!

My cousins live in Newport Pagenell .Until about 10 months ago they owned that R Yea sports shop on the High Street.They sold it to some other tight t shirt wearer.

I went to my aunties ruby wedding party at the badmington club where I also watched the derby .Badmington people are a bit snobby in my opinion.They should play a proper sport.

Your cousins arent Craig and Ian (I think) are they?

I don't drive and get about fine, I usually watch us in the Queen Vic in Wolverton for convenience, though there are a few twats there, I guess you watch them at home?

Don't know the Pagnell that well so I'll take you word for it Grazy, especially the bit about hte badminton players!

I end up in the Tawney Owl in Walnut Tree which is a dive. I like going in to town when its a 5.15 kick off, Mood can be good as can that City Limits bar.

Craig and Kevin .Yep that is them .

You know them ?

Craig and Kevin, thats it. Local entrepreneurs! They used to go to the same gym as my dad so I was introduced to them a while back. I didnt know they sold their shop, loads similar have opened up around MK though so it doesnt surprise me.

Craig and Kevin, thats it. Local entrepreneurs! They used to go to the same gym as my dad so I was introduced to them a while back. I didnt know they sold their shop, loads similar have opened up around MK though so it doesnt surprise me.

Quality.Kind of sums them up.

I also know Big(black) Steve who goes all the liverpool games from same area.

Small world.

Quality.Kind of sums them up.

I also know Big(black) Steve who goes all the liverpool games from same area.

Small world.

I know Steve, also through my dad. Everybody in MK knows Steve! He goes to games on the Northants Supporters Coach. I've used it a few times but its crap as it leaves straight after games.