You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

UFO's...

Kopite

Do you think the Earth is being visited by extraterrestrials?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think the Earth is being visited by extraterrestrials?

• Yes, they are here.
    • No and anyone who believes that is Red Nick.
    • I think there is life elsewhere in the Universe but they aren't here.
    • Gillette and Hicks are a pair of c*nts.

• 10 years later...

https://edition.cnn.com/travel/article/ireland-ufo-pilots-intl/index.html

(CNN) — The view from the airplane window just got a little bit weirder -- or at least it did over Ireland.
Several airborne sightings of at least one "very bright" unidentified flying object were seen last Friday, according to air traffic control audio logs.
Chatter between airline pilots and Irish air traffic control focused briefly on the sightings, with at least four aviators confirming that they'd seen the phenomenon.
The exchange began when one pilot asked Shannon air traffic control if there was nearby military activity. When the air traffic controller replied in the negative, the pilot said that she had seen something moving "so fast."

I used to think all this stuff was top secret US aircraft but there's no way they can be with Trump in the white house, he'd have tweeted about them.

'Went golfing at area 51 today, it's a secret base, so secret that the people who work there think it's a Wal-Mart. It's beautiful, believe me.'

• Upvote 1

I saw this about 6am on Friday.

Was weird. Bit of a blueish glow with a white center streaked across the sky. Incredible speed then broke up into 3 or 4 bits and disappeared.

I must confess I did expect to hear some news report but nothing. It lit up the whole sky. I suspect it was a golf ball sized bit of rock but it looked massive.