You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Deadwood

Thants

I can't take what? It's not piss taking, it's arrogant sarcasm and I wouldn't have said fuck all if I hadn't seen it from you loads of times before. Anyway, back to anonymity for me, can't be arsed.

EDIT: Sorry for the thread mini-hijack Thants, and yeah, Deadwood fucking rules, you've got plenty of ace viewing to come.

What happened here? I don't understand RK's post, so why did Big Ig react to it?

Red knight sarcastically/snidely pointing out to Thants that the tv show this thread is about, is 3 years old.

Big Ig pointing out there's no need to piss on any chips.

Thants then went on to point out the irony of a knight thread regarding Northern Exposure (nother tv show) is about 15 years old.

Red knight sarcastically/snidely pointing out to Thants that the tv show this thread is about, is 3 years old.

Big Ig pointing out there's no need to piss on any chips.

Thants then went on to point out the irony of a knight thread regarding Northern Exposure (nother tv show) is about 15 years old.

Mooooooonnnnkkkkfffffiiiiiissssssshhhhhhhh

No worries Ig. This fightin's all in the vein of Deadwood. Cocksuckers. Seeing as RK's last thread was this it was rather ironic anyway.

Hehe, good point... Talking of TV shows, I've yet to send you a certain much admired phone-tapping cop show which I said I would many moons ago. Still want it?

What happened here? I don't understand RK's post, so why did Big Ig react to it?

The Deadwood TV show was cancelled after 4 series 3 years ago.

The Deadwood TV show was cancelled after 4 series 3 years ago.

The cocksucking third fucking series came out in 2006.

The motherfuckers at HBO decided not to fucking renew the actors twatting contracts, but have not fucking confirmed the end of the series yet, the cunts.

Having fucking said that, its probably just as fucking well as my cunting social skills have gone up shit creek since watching 3 of the fucking series so fucking far.

The Northern Exposure thread was more about the love of the moose in the titles than the show itself. Moooooooooossssseeeee.

Sorry that I upset Big G superhero. If I'd known such comments would make him cry then I'd have used them more often.

Haha! :whoops: :whistle: