Carradona

Goodfellas

Goodfellas is on channel 5 tonight at 10pm.

Just letting you guys know as it is in the best 3 movies ever made, in my opinion. Who would agree with me?

• Upvote 1

I would definitely agree with you kind sir. One of my favourite things in the history of everything ever, but Id rather watch it on DVD without the shite C5 ads.

agreed. them stella 'pass on something good' ads really suck ass. but the guiness dominoes one rules. almost as hard as goodfellas.

Guest TK-421
I would definitely agree with you kind sir. One of my favourite things in the history of everything ever, but Id rather watch it on DVD without the shite C5 ads.

Wor Sis bought me it on blu ray for my birthday, have you tried that out on your PS3 yet?

Wor Sis bought me it on blu ray for my birthday, have you tried that out on your PS3 yet?

Funny you should mention that, was having a look through Amazon last night at the blu-ray disks, as I'm yet to see what the quality is like. I can't think of a better film to lose my blu-ray cherry to.

Got a feeling blu-ray won't be around long though, HD-DVD seems to be the format the industry is getting behind. Which is an arse.

Just letting you guys know as it is in the best 3 movies ever made, in my opinion. Who would agree with me?

go get your fuckin' shine box

"Kidding? How am I meant to know you are kidding? You're breaking my fucking balls."

you're a funny guy

you're a funny guy

what do you mean, you mean the way I talk? What?

I'm going to stop after this one because it could go on forever.

has anyone ever read the book wiseguy thats its based on?

i did a few years ago and the book is so similiar to the movie that i pretty much read it all in a ray liotta inner dialogue.

1) Godfather 2

2) Godfather

3) Goodfellas

That is my top 3 list.

its a tricky one but id have to add "once upon a time in america" in there aswell as it possibly my all time favourite flick.

love the goodfellas soundtrack, especially "rags to riches".

Watching Escape From New York last night was a propper kick in the balls, every advert break consisted of "Guys, looking for girls in your area? then txt and flirt now!"

Fuck off!!!

great movie , one of favs ,but sorry theres no fuckin way .its not even in the top 3 all time gangster films of all time ,nor mind top 3 of all time

Watching Escape From New York last night was a propper kick in the balls, every advert break consisted of "Guys, looking for girls in your area? then txt and flirt now!"

Fuck off!!!

Goodfellas is spaghetti with marinara sauce.

Escape from New York is noodles with ketchup.

• Upvote 1