You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Goodfellas

Carradona

Karen is awesome; gets stood up and forces Tommy - a guy who freely assaults or murders people for the prettiest slight - to drive her around to find Henry, a gangster, then starts screaming at him in front of all his gangster mates.

I've been stood up, before, and I just went home, wanked, then fell asleep.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Kevin D said:

After Jimmy gets finished stomping a mudhole in Billy Bats and walking it dry, he gets irritated and says "look what this fucking mutt did to my shoes". Pure psychopath.

Aways thought he said "This fucking but dented my shoes" 

3 hours ago, Kevin D said:

After Jimmy gets finished stomping a mudhole in Billy Bats and walking it dry, he gets irritated and says "look what this fucking mutt did to my shoes". Pure psychopath.

Luckily for him, his mate was a renowned shoe shiner.

• Upvote 3

On 17/03/2019 at 14:51, littletedwest said:

Also apparently Paul vario had sex with Karen hill while Henry was in prison. 

I never knew that so just Googled it & it was on Wikipedia as well.

It also says Tommy tried to rape Karen while Henry was in prison so Paulie let it be known that Tommy was behind the Billy Batts murder as revenge.

If true, I wonder why it wasn’t in the film? Pretty sure it wasn’t in the book as well.

When Henry leaves Karen for Janice & Pauline talks him into going back “I'll talk to Karen. I'll straighten this out. I know just what to say to her. I'll say you'll go back to her and it'll be like when you first got married. I'll romance her. It'll be beautiful. I know how to talk to her, especially to her.

Also, I suppose Henry’s voice over hints at something where Tommy got whacked -  “It was revenge for Billy Batts.....and a lot of other things”.

And dats dat.

19 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

When Henry leaves Karen for Janice & Pauline talks him into going back “I'll talk to Karen. I'll straighten this out. I know just what to say to her. I'll say you'll go back to her and it'll be like when you first got married. I'll romance her. It'll be beautiful. I know how to talk to her, especially to her.

giphy.gif

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Paulie: I'm not saying you gotta go back this very minute, but you gotta back.

Jimmy: I've got the two of them coming over to the house every day, commiseratng. The two of them, I can't have it. I can't have it. You know, I just can't do it? I... I..  I just can't do it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Tommy used to just kill random people in the street, sometimes just to test a new gun. A guy could be walking home from work and bang dead, life over because of some fucking retarded psycho.  They reckon it was john gotti who actually killed Tommy because he was friends with Billy Batts and Henry said he heard it was a slow painful death. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Tommy used to just kill random people in the street, sometimes just to test a new gun. A guy could be walking home from work and bang dead, life over because of some fucking retarded psycho.  They reckon it was john gotti who actually killed Tommy because he was friends with Billy Batts and Henry said he heard it was a slow painful death. 

Got what he deserved then.

You'd have thought Ray Liotta would have been the hottest property in Hollywood after Goodfellas but his career never took off. If anything, he was too good playing Henry Hill.

34 minutes ago, Elite said:

Got what he deserved then.

You'd have thought Ray Liotta would have been the hottest property in Hollywood after Goodfellas but his career never took off. If anything, he was too good playing Henry Hill.

He was great in that film but even then was outshone by the performances of Pesci and De Niro. Even Paul Sorvino as Paulie to be honest.