You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

MOYSE-FUCKIN SNIDEY GINGER SHITHOUSE BLUESHITE CUNT-FUCK OFF!!!!!

Randy Marsh

Basically journalist asks him his first question of the interview. And the cunt replies

"Im only concentrating on my football and coaching"

With a fuckin dirty turd of a grin on his face. Que all the hacks pissing themselves and ripping Rafa

cunts

That's why I can't stand them twats. They're more interested in us than we are.

Who the fuck does think he is?

I'm sorry, but Benitez brought this onto himself when he did the interview yesterday. If you don't wan't to be ridiculed, don't open yourself up to it.

What the fucks it got to do with gollum though? Arent they all in a managers union or something? Cunt should keep his mouth shut. Bitter little shit.

If Rafas still here for the derby, i hope he slaps the prick to kirkby

Can't help himself, can he? He really is a snidey little bastard. Well David, you really do need to concentrate on your football, as all those touchline instructions (overheard by Everton fans) to your players to hoof the ball aren't working. And as for your coaching, you have a reputation for being unable to change a game with substitutions, so revel in your inferiority you little ginger boggle-eyed smackrat.

What the fucks it got to do with gollum though? Arent they all in a managers union or something? Cunt should keep his mouth shut. Bitter little shit.

If Rafas still here for the derby, i hope he slaps the prick to kirkby

This is what the blueshite do, why expect anything from them? Rafa opened himself up for this one.

Fucking hell, I get back early from holiday (cant be arsed to explain) to this prick having a dig at our manager.

But just be content with one thing :

At the end of the season on various blueshite forums, they'll be doing a "best moment of the season" thing and a comment from their manager will be the winner whereas on various Liverpool forums the same question will probably be answered with "Yeah lifting that trophy was obviously great"

Theres the difference between the clubs and I'm sure it'll stay that way forever.