You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Paul Ince: Wanker

Chris

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/internationals/7107060.stm

After a job are we fuckface?

Meanwhile, former England captain Paul Ince believes the FA should re-appoint Glenn Hoddle.

The 50-year-old was England boss for three years before being sacked in February 1999 after suggesting that disabled people were being punished for sins in a previous life.

Ince told BBC Radio 5 Live: "I wouldn't look any further than Hoddle. He did a very good job and he wasn't sacked for footballing reasons.

"The FA has got to forget about what happened years ago, they've got to be bold and brave.

"Hoddle is sharp, bright, meticulous and he's English, but whether the FA is prepared to go back is not my decision."

• Upvote 1

You're not the only one mate.

Yeah, like that surprises me. If the good lord himself handed down to me the meaning of life to post on this forum, you'd dispute on the grounds that it didn't declare it as "The City of Liverpool." and it wasn't spoken by a true scouser.

Yeah, like that surprises me. If the good lord himself handed down to me the meaning of life to post on this forum, you'd dispute on the grounds that it didn't declare it as "The City of Liverpool." and it wasn't spoken by a true scouser.

You really are a tit.

If you're going to post shite like this then you've got expect people to disagree.

By the way I agreed with Christian - who I'm pretty sure is from Belfast.

No argument that Ince is a cock, but I'm not sure how wide of the mark he is, to be honest. Some managers are better suited at international level than they are with clubs, just as the reverse is so often the case, and I think Hoddle's one of them. Whatever his own status as an A grade dick, I certainly think England were a much better team under him than they are now (while not necessarily having better individual players available).

Did anyone see Hoddle and Wilkins on the Sky Sports 1 England hiighlights last night?

Keys mentioned that Hoddle had been a previous England manager and at that point Wilkins butted in and said "and he was a brilliant manager" or something to that affect. How embarassing would that be!

Did anyone see Hoddle and Wilkins on the Sky Sports 1 England hiighlights last night?

Keys mentioned that Hoddle had been a previous England manager and at that point Wilkins butted in and said "and he was a brilliant manager" or something to that affect. How embarassing would that be!

I read somewhere a while ago that Hoddle had the best results record of any England manager apart from Alf Ramsey.

If they are going to appoint an Englishman I can't think of a better one.

On winning percentage that's right, he's marginally behind Alf and marginally ahead of Sven and Ron Greenwood. Winning percentage doesn't say much obviously cos it doesn't take into any account quality of oppostion or importance of matches. Glenda lost in the 2nd round of teh world cup, whereas Bobby Robson got to the quarter-final and semi-final, so who would you say was more successful?

He is also a massive nobber.

• 11 years later...

Hated when we signed him. Carrollesque first touch. 

Guv´nor my fucking ass. Horrible cunt, horrible player besides that he is the first one to whip out that cunt of a paper allegedly. 

He is up there with Diouf as my most hated Liverpool player ever.