You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Licking the gash  

163 members have voted

1. 1. Licking the gash

• Love it, I do
    • Hate it, but will
    • Hate it and won't
    • I'm a gayer/virgin/bird

Is the only voter so far of "Hate it but will" I feel compelled to add my tuppence.

I dont hate it but there was no option for "I dont love it". By that I mean that if the opportunity arises, I probably will for her but there is no enjoyment that I would get out of it and would much rather she was nibbling on my chipolata.

Guest PaddyBerger15
licking is obviously a warm up. cool downs are just as important. i like a cuddle and a chat after goosing. yer don't get that in the dam!

Awwww bless, Beefy likes cuggles.

licking is obviously a warm up. cool downs are just as important. i like a cuddle and a chat after goosing. yer don't get that in the dam!

Ain't that the truth, back in 2002 I tried to engage a Ukranian lapdancer about shevchenco's form and dynamo Kiev's chances in the CL but she looked suitably unimpressed. The slag.

Awwww bless, Beefy likes cuggles.

yea man, notthing better than a litte roll around after getting hammered. 2 reasons really;

1) you'v still got a naked girl in your bed/on your couch. admire away!

2) your poker is on a come down, he's still looking quite impressive after screwing.

:biggrin:

What where you expecting, the ukranian gabby logan?

Probably thought it would pan out like this: "Ya, I think they will do well and Shevchenko has great pace and goalscoring ability, now its 350 Euros to come in the Champagne room, you can touch me anywhere but don't stick your fingers in my ass or my pooossy"

Absolutely love it. When my wife was about 81/2 months pregnant her lips swelled to gargantuan proportions and was delicious. From behind is best, give the crows nest a little bit of attention too.

crows nest? that has to go. my girlie thinks she would feel ashamed to go and get waxed in a salon so her and her mate do eachother. when i was 15 we never even used to take our bills off in the changies, now they are cosmetically enhancing their punani areas.

:biggrin:

What where you expecting, the ukranian gabby logan?

We were waiting for a spare booth and just stood there like knobheads, being pissed out of my skull I asked where she was from, she said Kiev so I just went 'oh shevchenco plays for Kiev, they're doing well this year aren't they?' She was having none of it though.

In the middle of the dance she sat prostrate over my lap and falls back with her head touching the floor and shaking her tits trying to look sexy, she reached her hand out for me to help her back up but I was that fucked I just gave her the thumbs up and she was stuck that way for about two minutes.

A nosh was probably on the cards (for a modest fee) but I could hardly stand by the end of it, and she just rubbed my hair and went 'Ah poor baby!' :D

crows nest? that has to go. my girlie thinks she would feel ashamed to go and get waxed in a salon so her and her mate do eachother. when i was 15 we never even used to take our bills off in the changies, now they are cosmetically enhancing their punani areas.

your bird is 15?

I heard this phrase for the first time the other night and chuckled heartily; were you there, Mr Beef?

i say goosing/goose/goosed atleast ten times a day. at the minute we have a fascination with morning sex (i have problems getting going after large amounts of lager). i suppose the morning is better for her in that respect but we have to be really quiet because people are awake. if they are in bed its sound because atleast we tried to hide it.:thumbsup:

Guest PaddyBerger15
We were waiting for a spare booth and just stood there like knobheads, being pissed out of my skull I asked where she was from, she said Kiev so I just went 'oh shevchenco plays for Kiev, they're doing well this year aren't they?' She was having none of it though.

In the middle of the dance she sat prostrate over my lap and falls back with her head touching the floor and shaking her tits trying to look sexy, she reached her hand out for me to help her back up but I was that fucked I just gave her the thumbs up and she was stuck that way for about two minutes.

A nosh was probably on the cards (for a modest fee) but I could hardly stand by the end of it, and she just rubbed my hair and went 'Ah poor baby!' :D

Mr. Godber, you are a class act and no mistake. You didn't shit yourself as well did you?