You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Licking the gash  

163 members have voted

1. 1. Licking the gash

• Love it, I do
    • Hate it, but will
    • Hate it and won't
    • I'm a gayer/virgin/bird

It's an issue that splits the nation. Poll to follow.

I don't know about you guys, but I just love licking fanny. The taste, the smell, and effect it has on the lady. Love it.

Having read on here recently about the uber-hygiene squirmings of people who don't even like to eat a sandwich whilst sitting on the bog, I'm betting that there are plenty who just refuse point blank to indulge their women in this (but I feel it unlikely that they object to receiving the same).

So, place your votes, love it, hate it, would do it but only because you feel you have to in order to get a return?

As you may be aware, the song "My Favourite Things" from "The Sound Of Music" originally included the lines:

"Long cunnilingus, twat juice on your fingers,

Lashing my tongue out like some kind of lizard,

Feeling her press my face in the bed springs,

These are a few of my favourite things"

But they removed this verse due to the fact that there was a shortage of film.

Well done on the poll Noos-up on the other thread, by the way.

nothing wrong with going down for a fish supper at all

aslong as the birds clean like, and not someone youve picked up in birkenhead bus station at half 3 in the mornin

but weren't you one of those that said eating in the toilet is wrong? and yet you're happy to shove a bird's piss-flaps into your gob?

but weren't you one of those that said eating in the toilet is wrong? and yet you're happy to shove a bird's piss-flaps into your gob?

Yer i did. I just think there is a time and a place for eating, and on the shitter isnt one of them for me. As your shovelling it in one end, your shovelling it out the other, cant get me head round that. Plenty of other opportunities for eating.

Whereas the going down on a bird, its just part of the package isnt it? If your in that situation where she's lyin in your bed, legs open like the kingsway tunnel, its whats expected of you.

Its all about situation and context

Guest PaddyBerger15

There appears to have been an even bigger Noos up on the voting than there was on the poll. Reckon me this one if you will....

Mongstock has voted...yet the option of 'I'm a gayer/virgin/bird' still has a 0 next to it...how can this be when Mongstock is in fact all 3?

lets get this straight here. when it comes to getting a nibble or toungueing the loose lips, i'd far prefer to do the work. however....... injuries in bed (as is often the case with me0 are great;

Mr. Rob - 'arrr babe me ankles fooked, get on top please.......'

Mrs. Rob - 'ohh ok just this once, it's your turn next time'

Mr. Rob - 'i promise'

**next time**

Mr. Rob - 'darlin, i just fell out the pub again, me elbow and wrist are swollen'

Mrs. Rob - 'aww let me nurse you better, lay there'

i must say i prefer going down than getting head.

That is quite insane. Christmas must cost you a fortune.

I'm with Robbief. I prefer giving to receiving too.

Agreed, that's some mindblowing shit, Noos you are also - completely insane.

I am with Noos and RobBeef on this one - there is another poll here somewhere.

As for you, Mr Berger. "Bah". That is all.