You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Another "you really couldn't make it up" thread.

The Chief

We've all seen the Liverpool bus, well people from Liverpool have anyway, i n case you haven't it's a single decker Red bus (duh), and it's got a liverbird (quite small) on it, and on the the side, in the middle, it's got a European Cup (VERY large), so everyone knows it's a Liverpool bus, just by the European cup. It's also got 'Kings of Europe' on it.

Well today, for the first time, the everton bus (the one they got cos they all complained to Stagecoach that we had one) stopped outside our place, just imagine the gales of laughter from me when i looked at it and saw what the livery was, A BIG, (VERY BIG) picture of the prison they have for their badge, just in case you don't realise it's the everton bus) and moments from their history written on the side, including this little snippet, '1958, INSTALLED UNDERSOIL HEATING', and a little write up that i couldn't read for the tears of utter hilarity that were running down my cheeks, "If you know your history" indeed.

You really, really couldn't fucking make it up, could you?

We've all seen the Liverpool bus, well people from Liverpool have anyway, i n case you haven't it's a single decker Red bus (duh), and it's got a liverbird (quite small) on it, and on the the side, in the middle, it's got a European Cup (VERY large), so everyone knows it's a Liverpool bus, just by the European cup. It's also got 'Kings of Europe' on it.

Well today, for the first time, the everton bus (the one they got cos they all complained to Stagecoach that we had one) stopped outside our place, just imagine the gales of laughter from me when i looked at it and saw what the livery was, A BIG, (VERY BIG) picture of the prison they have for their badge, just in case you don't realise it's the everton bus) and moments from their history written on the side, including this little snippet, '1958, INSTALLED UNDERSOIL HEATING', and a little write up that i couldn't read for the tears of utter hilarity that were running down my cheeks, "If you know your history" indeed.

I think there was a thread about it a couple of months ago. I hadn't seen the bus then but have since and was nearly pissing meself looking at it.

Haha Chief,

Under soil heating? another Everton first along with Quilted shit house roll in the executive hutches that is the 501 club.

The more they go, on the funnier they are. By 2010, they will have become the greatest parody of a 'big' club ever.

There's an idea - why not order some bog roll with the BS badge from this lot and sell it at the game?

http://www.kissmybutt.co.uk/

When its running late does the driver say "Sorry lad IF IT HADDEN A BIN FOR THE TRAFFIC..................."

What's the difference between us having buses decked out in red (and there's also a double decker as well) and the shite having one in blue?

EDIT: It's a serious question.

Easy Rob, read the first post, they're putting forward, as part of their 'history' (if you know it), 1958: Installed undersoil heating????

Did anyone see this in the echo?

3de90886a2aeaa4aa977f95ki4.jpg

3df6eb63fc5e54c732ba450ob6.jpg

under this headline:

Revealed: How Everton FC and Tesco could look in Kirkby

And there was another photo of the Scotland Rd loop site, and the ground was in the shape of a, wait for it, the shape of a fucking heart, in blue, you honestly couldn't make it up. On the Echo website trhey've changed it to a ground.

Have a look at the banners at their next cup final, sorry, euro away. The only one which i will give them any remote credit for is "HELP GLOBAL WARMING, STOP KOPITES FLYING TO HOME GAMES. Made me laugh that one. But look how shit the others are, and everyone has something like "DAVO AND BIFFO ON TOUR" on them. They all have to list the makers names, how fuckin sad. Small time or what.

You can just imagine some classic Liverpool Banners:

WINE FOR MY MEN

WE RIDE AT DAWN

KENNY AND JOHNO

ON TOUR

JOEY ATE THE FROGS LEGS

MADE THE SWISS ROLL

NOW HES MOENCHENGLADBACH

SIMMO AND CAVVO

ON TOUR

Just not the same is it

Small Time