You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Prostitutes - have you used their services?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Prostitutes - have you used their services?

• Yes
    • No
    • No, but I intend to.

Lameness is everywhere.

Second that, and I'm off to sleep.

Get a grip, Red Nick. If she's of for 2 years - there's a lot more for you to work on, for her sake. My missus had two childs whitin just some years. Not much of a sex life there - Still lot of love (2nd time tonight, very poetic). Not even in my wildest thougts I'd imagined going to a whore. Goodnight, have fun with Jamie Lee.

Guest PaddyBerger15
I fully intend to once i get my multi million dollar inheritence from a rich aunt ive never known, and Gisele Bundchen takes a cheque

Gisele Bundchen...yes indeedy do. In fact shes that nice that I might not slit her throat afterwards.

I've never been keen on sharing the same drink with someone else, having a bit of someone else's bar of choccy - I hate dips at buffets and so on.

That kind of extends really.

my brother is like that. a bit of a clean freak.

back on subject. i think i could do a brass without feeling guilty. we are heading to the dam in a few months for a birthday and at 30 euros i'll have a few!

is it really only 30 euros?

Guest PaddyBerger15
I can't imagine anything less arousing than a woman who is in a room with me because I am paying her to be there. It would be like spending a night out with mates who are there to laugh at your jokes because you are paying them. I have never and will never do it.

Pissing about aside, those are my exact feelings on the subject.

Hahahaha.

Incidentally the last payment was late, you unfunny cunt.

And that just made me laugh hard.

spot on noos. my mates reckon they are clean in the dam, one lad said one of the brasses he got cleaned him off with a baby wipe. mind you, you could get a bit of minge cringe anywhere. you don't know if shes clean until you do it.

Or possibly 15-20 years later if you're Mark Fowler.

I can't imagine anything less arousing than a woman who is in a room with me because I am paying her to be there. It would be like spending a night out with mates who are there to laugh at your jokes because you are paying them. I have never and will never do it.

Someone I know once asked Elvis why everyone laughed at his jokes when they werent funny, He got the answer whislt being thrown off.

I have, and it was ace. All this "but she wouldn't love you, she's just there for the money" shit? Fuck off. You wank don't you? Just see it as a posh wank.

It's one of those things you should do once, just so that you can tick it off your list of things to do before you die.

That's kind of my feelings on it... I nearly went for a punt whilst in Frankfurt overnight. I walked by their Red Light District but reckoned the footy match was starting so I made my way back to the pub.

I definately want to see what all the fuss is about with prostitutes. I think it's worth the what.. 60/70 euros it'll cost in Amsterdam to find out about the prozzy experience.