You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Prostitutes - have you used their services?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Prostitutes - have you used their services?

• Yes
    • No
    • No, but I intend to.

Have you ever thought why georgous girls hang around with ugly blokes ?

Could it be that there in total control of the relationship ?

There was an ugly ex evertonian footballer who married and ex Mrs Rolling Stone and basically he couldnt touch her let alone have sex with her, now that would defo do your bonse in.

I remember being 20 and going with a stunner and she ended up marrying Mr Chelsea Girl and the wedding was in Claridges London which of course I went to, anyway the Guy she married is in a wheel chair no, so maybe the meek shall inherit the earth afterall

So that is why fit women go out with ugly blokes?

Ugly ex everton player? - that narrows it down!

You will take the precious and become the master

Yep, the old hammer and screwdriver double act was too good for the likes of her. Everybody who is famous for simply being famous and therefore treats their clunge like the Kohinoor diamond should be attacked with a hammer at least once in their lives.

Indeed. Heather Mills would probably benefit from it, for example. On the other hand, if you turned up at her place with a hammer and screwdriver she'd probably think you were going to give her a pedicure.

What the fuck is self reichous?

I think that from what I have seen of Red Nick's posts on this topic he is a complete misogynist. I find it highly unlikely that he is in a loving relationship.

I haven't done it. I physically wouldn't be up for it knowing that it was just a financial transaction.

The oversimplistic analagies are shite.

Are you a prostitute, RB?

For the right money, I'll be anything you want me to be sweetie. Anything.

As it happens, some of my best friends are or have been on the game. I haven't yet had to pay for sex. Can I envisage a situation where I would? Yeah. I can. Deffo.

Lads. I would never go "degrading to women-crazy-fuck-off" on you, but this is just silly. Isn't the main thing about fucking around the excitement of conquering, winning, achieving something supposedly out of hand? Too fuck a prostitute is like betting on Liverpool to demolish Cardiff - No real deal. Slappy decadent stuff. Get drunk, look for a challenge, play the game.

Lads. I would never go "degrading to women-crazy-fuck-off" on you, but this is just silly. Isn't the main thing about fucking around the excitement of conquering, winning, achieving something supposedly out of hand? Too fuck a prostitute is like betting on Liverpool to demolish Cardiff - No real deal. Slappy decadent stuff. Get drunk, look for a challenge, play the game.

How old are you?, thats a serious question BTW

Next question

Your Partner for whatever reason, major accident or Illness cant have sex for at least 2 years, what do you do?

1 Be the faithfull loving partner and wait 2 years to have sex.

2 Just cheat on her?

3 Find another woman

4 Sleep with a prostitute knowing there's nothing long term in it but satisfies your needs and in two years you can start boning the mrs again?

What's the matter with you, mate?

Obvioulsy # 1, or if weakness applies I'd call it a quit - i.e she's no longer my partner. Where are you taking this?

If you can answer number one, you really are a seriously top bloke, If you can answer one and keep to it your a true leader amongst men and should be president of the EU