You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Prostitutes - have you used their services?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Prostitutes - have you used their services?

• Yes
    • No
    • No, but I intend to.

Guest PaddyBerger15
No dude, I knocked the quote on the head and told it how it is.

Fair dinkum.

Lets play jelly botty where you have to eat 18 curries.

Im pretty sure most of the lads have paid for sex in their lives. I mean, whenever you go out to a club and you meet a girl, you buy her drinks, listen to her empty talk for ages, just hoping that you will get to nail her at the end of the night.

Think of it... how much time and money have you spent trying to pick up girls in your life? That`s pretty much paying for sex ;)

Im pretty sure most of the lads have paid for sex in their lives. I mean, whenever you go out to a club and you meet a girl, you buy her drinks, listen to her empty talk for ages, just hoping that you will get to nail her at the end of the night.

Think of it... how much time and money have you spent trying to pick up girls in your life? That`s pretty much paying for sex ;)

Plus some fellas have "high maintenance" birds and have to pay through the nose for it.

Guest PaddyBerger15
Plus some fellas have "high maintenance" birds and have to pay through the nose for it.

Too right, some of them cost a fortune to keep roadworthy and there is the endless wittering that you have to listen to.

As much as I admire Peter Sutcliffe's work, I feel he was targeting the wrong group of women. Hoity toity middle class whining fucktards would have been much more acceptable.

Too right, some of them cost a fortune to keep roadworthy and there is the endless wittering that you have to listen to.

As much as I admire Peter Sutcliffe's work, I feel he was targeting the wrong group of women. Hoity toity middle class whining fucktards would have been much more acceptable.

or lazy scally orange faced shopaholics like Alex Curran

Guest PaddyBerger15
or lazy scally orange faced shopaholics like Alex Curran

Yep, the old hammer and screwdriver double act was too good for the likes of her. Everybody who is famous for simply being famous and therefore treats their clunge like the Kohinoor diamond should be attacked with a hammer at least once in their lives.

Yep, the old hammer and screwdriver double act was too good for the likes of her. Everybody who is famous for simply being famous and therefore treats their clunge like the Kohinoor diamond should be attacked with a hammer at least once in their lives.

Wonder if Stevie G has ever sat down and worked out how much bang he's ever got for his buck? - If he doesn't know the staff at Cricket would have a rough idea.

and you dont even get the things you used get when you first went out with them.

However certain self Riechous moralising posters on here would tell you your bang out of order but not me.

Also I know a couple of Girls who absolutely loved sex and got paid for it but they decided which guys to sleep with, what a result having enjoyable sex and getting paid for it.

Plus they invariably sound like a dremel multi drill cutting through a piece 2 by 4, when they open their mouth. Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Waynnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnne giz more money.

and you dont even get the things you used get when you first went out with them.

However certain self Riechous moralising posters on here would tell you your bang out of order but not me.

Also I know a couple of Girls who absolutely loved sex and got paid for it but they decided which guys to sleep with, what a result having enjoyable sex and getting paid for it.

I think a lot of guys will agree anyway. My mate used to regularly go to a place by Millers Bridge after a night out in Waterloo and pay. He said he couldnt be bothered trying to pull someone in South Road, get them back to his gaff worry whether they would or wouldn't and spend the next day waiting for them to go. He said the price in the place was sometimes cheaper than paying for a taxi for a girl to go home from his.

Also just imagine wining and dining some girl for months and taking her on shopping sprees and never getting anywhere, that would drive you mental.

Luckily i'm married and in a loving relationship so I don't need to do any of the above.

I think a lot of guys will agree anyway. My mate used to regularly go to a place by Millers Bridge after a night out in Waterloo and pay. He said he couldnt be bothered trying to pull someone in South Road, get them back to his gaff worry whether they would or wouldn't and spend the next day waiting for them to go. He said the price in the place was sometimes cheaper than paying for a taxi for a girl to go home from his.

Also just imagine wining and dining some girl for months and taking her on shopping sprees and never getting anywhere, that would drive you mental.

Luckily i'm married and in a loving relationship so I don't need to do any of the above.

Sorry to fleet off the subject for a second, but where exactly is South Road? It's close enough to Sefton Park isn't it? I have a job interview there on Friday.

Have you ever thought why georgous girls hang around with ugly blokes ?

Could it be that there in total control of the relationship ?

There was an ugly ex evertonian footballer who married and ex Mrs Rolling Stone and basically he couldnt touch her let alone have sex with her, now that would defo do your bonse in.

I remember being 20 and going with a stunner and she ended up marrying Mr Chelsea Girl and the wedding was in Claridges London which of course I went to, anyway the Guy she married is in a wheel chair no, so maybe the meek shall inherit the earth afterall

Just to add If I fell on hard times Id have no problem getting my Dinner suit on and going down the Marbella club and sleeping with some 60 year old woman to get a few quid.

Would I want to keep my nice Villa, of course I would and if it meant going down on a bit of grey minge to keep it, I certainly would.