You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Prostitutes - have you used their services?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Prostitutes - have you used their services?

• Yes
    • No
    • No, but I intend to.

Whilst having a discussion with the love of my life, she declared that "Most blokes have visited a prostitute".

I personally haven't, although this has set me thinking that some of you lot are bound to have spent time with.

Poll to follow (private poll so be honest...) - if you have any observations and/or recollections, share with the group.

While lost in Germany I walked down a street and got propositioned 5+ times - 80 Euro for a drink and a chat in a nice room, a massage and whatever you wanted (within 45 minutes all together) or 50 euro for 'in the park'!

While they were very attractive and it was somewhat tempting I wouldn't feel right. They were most helpful with directions & enjoyed the surreal novelty of chatting to them.

It always costs money, just a question if you pay at the backend or the frontend.

Really dont have a problem with prostitutes, we all prostitute ourselves in some way just as the british goverment is prostituting itself over this saudi visit.

If any of you watch Billie Piper in Diaries of a Call Girl it doesnt have to be seedy and for those of you who can afford it, it can be quite up market.

In fact in london there are professional women who basically act as your partner for sex and businesss functions on 60k a year non exclusive and 120k a year exclusive, now if your rich thats got to be a lot cheaper and lot more fun than being married and you dont get shit to boot.

Look at me. I'm young, I'm pretty. I've got 5 O Levels. Bloomin' good grades as well, considering I didn't do a sod of work cause I'm so hard. And look at me now! Homeless, cold, and prostitute.

Guest PaddyBerger15
Look at me. I'm young, I'm pretty. I've got 5 O Levels. Bloomin' good grades as well, considering I didn't do a sod of work cause I'm so hard. And look at me now! Homeless, cold, and prostitute.

You're too ugly to be a destitute TK, I mean who would pay to sleep with you?

If any of you watch Billie Piper in Diaries of a Call Girl it doesnt have to be seedy and for those of you who can afford it, it can be quite up market.

There's nothing upmarket about paying for sex.

However given that your first line in this thread boiled down to "all women are whores" I can't say I'm surprised at your warped justification.

No doubt there are a handful of women who do very well from being paid for sex. But the other 99% are essentially forced into it through economic necessity ie having to pay to fund an illegal drug habit.

Guest PaddyBerger15
respect. are there whores who let you get yer brown wings? i didnt know that.

Ha! cunning subterfuge there Moxter...feigned naivety, I like it. It fooled me.

Guest PaddyBerger15
No doubt there are a handful of women who do very well from being paid for sex. But the other 99% are essentially forced into it through economic necessity ie having to pay to fund an illegal drug habit.

Yeah, they're the best ones...desperate so cheaper and much filthier and ready to be exploited. Those are the ones I intend to use.

Did I get the quote wrong? I was expecting something 'Summer Holiday' in response.

No dude, I knocked the quote on the head and told it how it is.