You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Stuff that isn't good value for money

Guest TK-421

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Asda's own. 12p for 360. But don't leave them in the bathroom or they get damp and then get stuck in the applicator and you have to wrestle with the buggers to get them in.

hth.

Thanks Lezzer, I generally carry them round in the manbag in any case; less chance of spongebobitis.

Furthermore, Clarks Children's shoes - I have considered binding the feet of mes enfants to stop them growing. Rip-off bastards.

Also, If you think you have to pay over the odds for shaving stuff, check out the price of ours. It's even more extortionately priced, and our razors are shit in comparison, which is why I buy men's. They think we're that soft that we'll pay £4 for a packet of shit disposable razors which are effectively those crap orange bic things but in delicate hues of lilac and pink.

That's weird because I used to buy ladies Sensor Excel (the green ones) as they were cheaper than the mens, and looked exactly the same. I can't find ladies Mach 3.

Guest PaddyBerger15
The fucking TV licence. I get fuck all from the BBC.

I dunno, I got a raging baby's arm watching Fanny Hill the other night....and I've written to Points of View to let them know.

I buy the Mach3 and paint it violet, because I make my own rules like the ad told me to.

That would never be cost effective but fuck it - sometimes you gotta let loose.

Brand clothes ?

i think they are value for money. one reason could be the same as first class travel - not many people have the same/the bum nuts who get their armani from the herritage arn't the same as yours, and because it lasts a lot longer. you would get far more wear out of a hugo boss polo than a topman/primark special.

i think they are value for money. one reason could be the same as first class travel - not many people have the same/the bum nuts who get their armani from the herritage arn't the same as yours, and because it lasts a lot longer. you would get far more wear out of a hugo boss polo than a topman/primark special.[/QUOTE]

and you'd look like a better class of chav.

Fireworks. I am looking forward to taking the one I love out to an organised display. Think safety, and check your fire for hedgehogs. (Or "people" if you are Noos).

Milk. I have covered this before.

Cunting Ink Cartridges.

Isn't milk about a quid for 4 pints?

Ours are called Gillette Venus Vibrance Divine or something. 9 quid (yes £9!!!!) for a pack of 4 replacement heads in Boots.

Bloody hell, you're paying for the name there.