Quantcast
George Galloway - Page 14 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Whether or not you like what he said I think a lot of people are getting sick of this being the way that disputes are settled. Galloway will try to get his own platform and at least that will be outrage mob proof.

51 minutes ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

He'd never say anything about Egyptians, because he's not opposed to Muslims having their own countries.

Can't wait for the day us Anglo-Saxon, white people get our own country.  We will call it Chipping Norton.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

Whether or not you like what he said I think a lot of people are getting sick of this being the way that disputes are settled. Galloway will try to get his own platform and at least that will be outrage mob proof.

He needs the outrage to get his own platform though, that's how it works. He's descending into a typical alt figure desperate to remain relevant; deliberately provocative statements like his tweet are the means to do so.

Like other figures intending to provoke a reaction, he's practically rolling out the red carpet for the mob, as without them he - like a Hopkins or Jones - is nothing.

Our cup win had fuck all to do with him, Israel or the price of eggs, but he's a smart man and he knows how to play the attention game.

1 hour ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

A tiny minority show Israel flags. They're not going to get on to the cup.

Liverpool fans sometimes fly Egypt flags. The current Egyptian regime is abhorrent, but nobody is suggesting that as a reason for wanting Liverpool to lose.

Yeah, fair enough. I think it was unnecessarily daft and inflammatory, but not racist or antisemitic 

On 07/06/2019 at 18:53, Sixtimes Dog said:

He'd never say anything about Egyptians, because he's not opposed to Muslims having their own countries.

Egypt isn't a "homeland for Muslims" as you well know, you disingenuous turd.

5 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Egypt isn't a "homeland for Muslims" as you well know, you disingenuous turd.

It's a homeland for Egyptians, 9 in 10 of whom are Muslim. Islam is the state religion. That's not disingenuous, it's a fact.

9 minutes ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

It's a homeland for Egyptians, 9 in 10 of whom are Muslim. Islam is the state religion. That's not disingenuous, it's a fact.

Yes. Those things are facts. What you said before isn’t, it’s verifiably false and manufactured by you. Typically, you ignored my response to it, didn’t own it, and just moved on with the same nonsense. 

2 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Yes. Those things are facts. What you said before isn’t, it’s verifiably false and manufactured by you. Typically, you ignored my response to it, didn’t own it, and just moved on with the same nonsense. 

I Googled and could not find any evidence for what you had said. Rather than furthering the discussion, I decided to ignore it, on the basis of what happens to me if I dare to try and discuss these things.

13 minutes ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

I Googled and could not find any evidence for what you had said. Rather than furthering the discussion, I decided to ignore it, on the basis of what happens to me if I dare to try and discuss these things.

You could have clicked the video or just asked, there’s ample evidence. But look, you made a claim and it’s clearly false. Stop playing the victim. 

4 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

You could have clicked the video or just asked, there’s ample evidence. But look, you made a claim and it’s clearly false. Stop playing the victim. 

Very well, then, I am asking. Where has Galloway suggested that there should be no Muslim countries?