You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Just now, Jairzinho said:

Because it would be considerably more difficult to jump on. 

That’s true. It would. I still think Israel is a legit target for criticism, but he is plenty smart enough to not do it in that way. Mood is right, the whole Farrage think is all a bit bonkers. 

Just now, Numero Veinticinco said:

That’s true. It would. I still think Israel is a legit target for criticism, but he is plenty smart enough to not do it in that way. Mood is right, the whole Farrage think is all a bit bonkers. 

You'll get no argument from me re them being a legit target. It's just tactically very stupid.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

You mean racist don’t you? Or does that fall under the umbrella of right silly cunt? 

Racist? By saying ‘no Israeli flags on the cup’? Fucking hell. You’re so transparent. You defend people who are saying ‘you’re being niggers, white people don't talk this way’, yet somebody you don’t like mentions the national state of Israel and they’re racist. 

Give over. You’re not fooling anyone. 

2 hours ago, Istvan Kosma said:

I'd say the state of Israel is extremely racist myself... 

a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

But I'd firmly have you and Stronts in the right silly cunt camp... 

That’s me losing another nights sleep then. 

1 minute ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

What on earth makes you think that anyone was trying to goad anyone else, least of all Mo Salah?!

Because football fans do strange things like wind up opposition supporters and players,but like I said earlier I never even gave the Spurs=Jewish connection a second thought due to me being totally focused on a small thing like a football match. I wasn't at the game and didn't even notice any Israeli flags in the crowd so had little idea why Galloway had even said what he said,apart from him being a total prick in this instance.

45 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

When he speaks in person he can be a very good debater and often makes some excellent points. It seems he is a king of self promotion though and social media obviously is nowhere near his forte.

Agree with that. He's a clever guy but I think being the smartest man in the room on a lot of occasions, as he probably often is with politics types and journos, has made him of the belief he's always right and never wrong.

Personally the fact he spouts off on Russia Today undermines pretty much all of what he says seeing as Russia does and has undertaken pretty much every form of shithousery he accuses Israel of.

The whole spurs thing was totally uncalled for and just outright mental.

Just now, Section_31 said:

Agree with that. He's a clever guy but I think being the smartest man in the room on a lot of occasions, as he probably often is with politics types and journos, has made him of the belief he's always right and never wrong.

Personally the fact he spouts off on Russia Today undermines pretty much all of what he says seeing as Russia does and has undertaken pretty much every form of shithousery he accuses Israel of.

The whole spurs thing was totally uncalled for and just outright mental.

I don't agree with the RT stuff. As long as he has the ability to air his views, it doesn't really matter what they do. I'd have no issue with somebody having a show on Israeli state news or British state news. It's all about the content.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

I don't agree with the RT stuff. As long as he has the ability to air his views, it doesn't really matter what they do. I'd have no issue with somebody having a show on Israeli state news or British state news. It's all about the content.

Nah it's totally two faced, selling out just so you can peddle your spiel (which the broadcaster has a vested interest in you doing otherwise it would pull the plug).

"I'm disgusted by Israel shooting journalists and killing civilians, but have no problem appearing on the state broadcaster of a country which routinely sends journalists head first out of windows and has pulverized vast swathes of Syria's civilian population."

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Because football fans do strange things like wind up opposition supporters and players,but like I said earlier I never even gave the Spurs=Jewish connection a second thought due to me being totally focused on a small thing like a football match. I wasn't at the game and didn't even notice any Israeli flags in the crowd so had little idea why Galloway had even said what he said,apart from him being a total prick in this instance.

I saw one, but it also had the words "Yid Army" on it. Now, that's definitely anti-Semitic, but so was Galloway's fuckwitted racist tweet.

14 hours ago, Lee909 said:

Screenshot_20190603-081709.jpg

Do you remember him being so effusive in his praise of our club and our city when Suarez was accused of racism? The "Just for Men" shitehawk went straight to his pitchfork shed, to drum up publicity for his radio show. 

Fuck him.

On 30/03/2012 at 09:38, navbasi said:

GEORGE Galloway yesterday waded into the row after football’s latest game of shame. He called for Liverpool’s Luis Suarez to be deported after he refused to shake hands with Manchester United captain Patrice Evra.

The politician also laid into Anfield boss Kenny Dalglish and branded him a “moron” and an “a***” over his handling the issue. Galloway hit out after Suarez, 25, snubbed Evra, 30, as the teams lined up before yesterday’s Premier League clash at Old Trafford, which United won 2-1.

Former Labour MP Galloway hit out at Suarez on Twitter. He wrote: “If Dalglish doesn’t sack Suarez, the Home Secretary should deport him.”

SOURCE: Daily Record

Worraguy!