You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Classic Ifithadnerbinfer

Bourbon

Late 80's Molby stamped on Sheedy in his first game back after a long injury lay-off - should have been red, not even a free kick.

:D :D :D

I've just read The Man in The High Castle, it tells of an alternate reality where the allies lost the war and Everton weren't banned from Europe, not a bad read to be fair.

"Anyone remember why we were playing in the Screen Sport Super Cup and not the European Cup in 1986? No me neither. Must ask a Juventus supporter next time I see one"

What a deluded, bitter twat. It all flies in the face of their song, "we don't care what the redshite say..."- how ironic.

I cannot believe some of the shit they come out with, even though they come out with it all the time. The sooner they shift out of the city the better. Although I don't think they'll ever be out of sight out of mind unfortunately. Twats.

Boss post from Retro Red on RAOTL in reply to that bitter shite article!

One of my Evertonian mates said "I'm fuckin sick of moaning about referees, so I'm saying fuck all". Ruined things a bit for us that did! And isn't that a lesson for our bloo brothers, playing it down fucks us off more than their ifithadnabeenfer hysterics - which give us untold hours of merryment!

I had a fuckin litany of crucial decisions that had gone against Liverpool but no-one gave a fuck because we didn't build our entire identity upon being hard done to by referees. I never had the chance to regale my mate with them so, as the resident "everton sympathiser", you're getting my ifitshadnabeenfers:

1965 European Cup semi final; Inter go through on the back of their second goal coming from the ball being kicked out of Tommy Lawrence's hands and a third goal being scored direct from an indirect free kick. On top of that, a perfectly good Chris Lawler goal had been disallowed in the first leg. Referee, Ortiz de Mendibil, never refereed again following allegations of bribery. So, not just 3 points lost, it was the chance to be the first British club to reach a European Cup Final. Not to worry, we went and won five.

1972 Arsenal v Liverpool; Liverpool needed a win to take the title in the last game of the season, a draw was useless. A John Toshack goal two minutes from the end was ruled offside - a decision later shown to be incorrect. We drew 0-0 and Derby won the league while on holiday in Majorca. So not just a point dropped (as it was then), but a whole League Championship. Not to worry, we won another eleven to ease the pain.

1978 Liverpool v Notts Forest, League Cup Final Replay; Phil Thompson invents the "professional foul" as Forest win from a penalty awarded for a foul about two yards outside the penalty area. Pat Partridge elevated to a Clive Thomas like position in the annals of Red History for robbing us of our first League Cup? Nah, not to worry, we just went out and won it seven times.

1985 Juventus v Liverpool; This is completely beyond the pale, but I'm drawing upon all the Evertonian DNA inherited from bloo ancestors - well not really, they had a bit more class. The penalty was at least a yard outside the area. No number 5, no big ears for keeps. Who the fuck's arsed? Forget it.

1988 Liverpool v Wimbledon; Perfectly good Beardsley goal ruled out to give us a free kick instead! Kenny robbed of a historic double double. Not to worry, just win another 4 FA Cups.

1989 Liverpool v Arsenal; Needing to avoid a two goal defeat to win the League, and another Double, Liverpool duly lose 2-0 with the first goal being an indirect free-kick that went straight in. Moan, moan, moan? Nah, we just went and won the League the year after.

And while I'm at it:

1994; Everton vs Wimbledon; Without being able to do anything about it, Wimbledon found themsleves 2-0 up. Things were put right though as Everton were gifted 3 goals, including a 20-yard daisy cutter that Segers (a goalie without any hint of suspicion about him) dived straight over (for some reason). The Wimbledon team coach was torched the night before in a stunning example of sportsmabnship and fair play. Vinnie Jones and John Fashanu joined the Everton players in their post match celebrations.

1997 Bolton vs Everton; Perfectly good Bolton goal not given when it was clearly over the line. Everton survive relegation on goal difference, finishing on the same points as Bolton.

Everton owe their top flight status to bad decisions and a dodgy keeper.

Enough, it's not good to act bitter

Whilst we are on the subject of them, there is a 7page thread over on bluekipper discussing whether or not they should build a 70,000 ( YES, SEVENTY THOUSAND!!!) seater stadium! Aswell as a free season ticket with their everton mobile phones, they must also get a lifetime supply of glue to sniff.

They only sell out their cup final because thousand of reds buy the tickets!

Unbelievable

Words fail me with them

I am made up at the moment. The more Moyes and Kenwright keep the blueshite fans with a chip on their shoulder about us and forever looking at excuses, the less they are realising that the club is royally fucked up off the pitch and judging by the shite they played against us, on it too.

Long may it continue.

They might aswell just rename themselves "Liverpool hating FC".

Most of their fans dont give a fuck about Everton, it's all about us. While most of them wont admit it they'd rather something bad happened to us ie say finishing 5th and not qualifying for CL than them winning the Uefa Cup.

It must be expensive being an Evertonian, those AC Milan shirts aren't that cheap these days and all the other teams that they need to follow in the hope we get beat.