You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Malarkey

Just got a ticket for the Gwladys tomorrow Lower tier. Twelve of us in there. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

:tease: :drool:

and may the lord have mercy on your soul,prepare for loads of golly,sligh digs to the back of the head(they never face you up)

i personally will never enter the pit again,they are without doubt the most nasty bile spewing people it can be your misfortune to know.

and the sad thing is there shithouse board like it that way.

hope to see you all going mental as we twat the fuckers

I'm over the moon.

i remember when i felt like that.

ticket sales for the derby used to be on general sale,finish school and leg it to the ground,fuckin thousands queing up.

and there was always a stampede just as you were approaching the turnstyle.

they dont make them like that anymore

Beware the hive mentality. It creeps, y'know.

If you find yourself drooling slightly from the corner of your gob, forgetting how to tie your shoelaces or just plain talking a whole barrel of broken biscuits, get out whilst the going is good.

*edit*

Oh yeah, and the smelly farts idea. Genius. Load up on kebabs and cabbage.

I'm back baby. It was a fucking class day, apart from it kicking off and me getting a bit of spit on the back of my neck and told to sit down "You murdering gobshite" after going berserk when Dirk got the winner. Fuck them, fuck them all, cunts. It kicked off outside the ground after the match, a few scuffles inside the ground too.

In the Liverpool section, they had balloons with Tesco bags wrapped around them, there was loads of them. They were bouncing them around before kick off.

When the game finished and the exits opened, me and four of me mates went out the Gwladys exit, went round to Bullens Road and went into the Exit to the Liverpool section and we were standing up with our fans singing for a good twenty minutes, walked outside and got a taxi into Lime Street in town.

What a fucking day.