You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Had an agency lad start with us this morning.

Me: Where are you from mate?

Him: County Road lad!

Me: You a red or a blue?

Him: Are you havin a laugh lad? I'm from County road, it's 90% blue round ours.

Now excuse my ignorance but I didn't have a clue that there was more blues down there. Anyway....................

Me: You going the game?

Him: Nah, sold my ticket on Ebay for £250, me arl feller wanted it but I said you'll have to better that and pointed at the computer screen.

Snidey twat!!!!

Then he went on to say that he didn't go the game much anymore and he only watched it when they played United or Chelsea. Bet you he'll be spoutin his shite if they beat us tomorrow though. I fucking hope we murder them tomorrow. Come on you Mighty, mighty REDS!!!!!!!

I am off on Monday for family reasons and some blue noses here have suggested that I have booked the day off as I know that we are going to get a hiding.

Over the last year it is getting pretty tetchy between them and the large number of reds here, this is going to end up with some words being exchanged.

I am off on Monday for family reasons and some blue noses here have suggested that I have booked the day off as I know that we are going to get a hiding.

Over the last year it is getting pretty tetchy between them and the large number of reds here, this is going to end up with some words being exchanged.

just words?get the first dig in

Now excuse my ignorance but I didn't have a clue that there was more blues down there. Anyway....................

Him: Nah, sold my ticket on Ebay for £250, me arl feller wanted it but I said you'll have to better that and pointed at the computer screen.

Snidey twat!!!!

Then he went on to say that he didn't go the game much anymore and he only watched it when they played United or Chelsea. Bet you he'll be spoutin his shite if they beat us tomorrow though. I fucking hope we murder them tomorrow. Come on you Mighty, mighty REDS!!!!!!!

if you did a hands in the bucket who fuckin hates them,there wouldn't be a bucket big enough,anywhere not even in big bucket land

I live on County Road, the difference between reds and blues we dont have to shout it at the top of our of voices just to prove what a top supporter we are.

Wheneve we win something its pretty clear who has the majority of supporters round here.

Argh! I f'in hate them so so much.

Snidey twat!!!!

Compare and contrast:

Yesterday morning my train left the station early, meaning a thirty minute wait until the next one. As the amenities at my local station consist of a bench bolted to the wall of a six foot wide metal shelter (well, I say a bench; it's actually a six inch wide piece of perforated metal and is bolted on too high for me to sit on comfortably - and bear in mind that I'm 6' 2"...)

I'd just lit a cig and picked up a paper that had been left on the bench when a smartly dressed asian lad turned up - he'd been planning to catch the same train that I'd missed, so I told him that it had already left and we began to discuss the England match the night before, as you do.

Anyway, after a few minutes mutual slagging of McLaren, he asked the obvious question, "...so, who do you support?" I told him and was met with a slightly surprised look (which matched my own) and an extended hand. Turns out the lad is a fellow Red.

The very next thing he does is offer me a spare for the Cardiff cup game - he was supposed to be going with someone that couldn't make it (unfortunately nor can I) and as he said, "I'd rather go up with someone else than on my own, you know..." Bear in mind that I've known the lad for all of five minutes.

Turns out that he's a season ticket holder, goes to some of the Euro aways and so on - he was a really sound lad and we had a good chinwag for the next twenty minutes until the train showed up.

Now OK, tickets for the derby are obviously in high demand (although the Cardiff game will, of course, see the return of God) so it's not a strictly fair comparison, but the difference in attitudes could not be clearer.

Compare and contrast:

Yesterday morning my train left the station early, meaning a thirty minute wait until the next one. As the amenities at my local station consist of a bench bolted to the wall of a six foot wide metal shelter (well, I say a bench; it's actually a six inch wide piece of perforated metal and is bolted on too high for me to sit on comfortably - and bear in mind that I'm 6' 2"...)

I'd just lit a cig and picked up a paper that had been left on the bench when a smartly dressed asian lad turned up - he'd been planning to catch the same train that I'd missed, so I told him that it had already left and we began to discuss the England match the night before, as you do.

Anyway, after a few minutes mutual slagging of McLaren, he asked the obvious question, "...so, who do you support?" I told him and was met with a slightly surprised look (which matched my own) and an extended hand. Turns out the lad is a fellow Red.

The very next thing he does is offer me a spare for the Cardiff cup game - he was supposed to be going with someone that couldn't make it (unfortunately nor can I) and as he said, "I'd rather go up with someone else than on my own, you know..." Bear in mind that I've known the lad for all of five minutes.

Turns out that he's a season ticket holder, goes to some of the Euro aways and so on - he was a really sound lad and we had a good chinwag for the next twenty minutes until the train showed up.

Now OK, tickets for the derby are obviously in high demand (although the Cardiff game will, of course, see the return of God) so it's not a strictly fair comparison, but the difference in attitudes could not be clearer.

Their self proclaimed title "The peoples club" takes a hiding there.

Snidey twat!!!!

You going tomorrow Brownie?

Snidey twat!!!!

I'm from county road aswell,i bevvy in the selwyn just off county rd a good redhouse.Ask yourblue wanker agency worker has ever seen everton go down county rd with the cup,he'll say NO,me atk robslappa and the lads watched from outside the chepstow castle the REDS WITH THE FA CUP drive slowly down county rd because there were thousands of reds dancin' in the road. CHEEKY LITTLE TWAT.