You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

WTF is wrong with Gerrard?

Red Mist

I just don't understand what your agenda is on this forum. I didn't call Chelsea supporters classless. I didn't even call you classless. And I didn't, by extention, talk about the inherent class that every single Liverpool supporter worldwide has in comparison. I described a specific comment you made as being classless. Which it was, and indeed you apologised, so fair dues. But to then follow with a random diatribe about things that Liverpool supporters have done in your experience to somehow prove a lack of class is bizarre. There are very few militant or intolerant people on this forum. If you treat people with a degree of respect, even if they are talking from their ring, the banter can be ace. But you seem to have come on here with both an inferiority complex and a pre-conceived notion of how you'd be treated. You appear to be determined to provoke and provoke until you get a rise out of someone, so that you can scuttle off to CFCnet with tales of how you proved the famous scouse wit to be bullshit, or with quotes from forumites here to prove that we've got no more class than anyone else. I'm really not sure what purpose it serves?

The reason why I babbled on about your classy supporters was because I have heard several claims on this site about Chelsea fan having no class. I would not give a shit about the accusations if your fans had some class, or any class, but you don't. And neither do many other clubs fans.

My reply was not really intended at you specifically, so sorry if you were thrown off by that.

As for the CFCnet jibe, believe me, they don't need for me to go and state that "scouse wit is bullshit," or that "your fans have no class." In their eyes, I would just be stating what they already know. You can check if the site if you really want, but only losers go on opposition fan sites...

As for my purpose being here - Well, to be honest, everything on Chelsea forums is still centered around Moruinho's departure, and I'm getting pretty sick of it. Very tedious indeed. So I suppose I came on this site for a bit of life relief and to engage in some friendly banter. It is a forum after all.

I don't think that I have said anything too offensive, have I? And also, I haven't personally insulted anyone, despite being abused myself. Of which i expected, so no harm done their.

I'd just thought I'd share my POV. Cleared?

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason why I babbled on about your classy supporters was because I have heard several claims on this site about Chelsea fan having no class. I would not give a shit about the accusations if your fans had some class, or any class, but you don't. And neither do many other clubs fans.

My reply was not really intended at you specifically, so sorry if you were thrown off by that.

As for the CFCnet jibe, believe me, they don't need for me to go and state that "scouse wit is bullshit," or that "your fans have no class." In their eyes, I would just be stating what they already know. You can check if the site if you really want, but only losers go on opposition fan sites...

As for my purpose being here - Well, to be honest, everything on Chelsea forums is still centered around Moruinho's departure, and I'm getting pretty sick of it. Very tedious indeed. So I suppose I came on this site for a bit of life relief and to engage in some friendly banter. It is a forum after all.

I don't think that I have said anything too offensive, have I? And also, I haven't personally insulted anyone, despite being abused myself. Of which i expected, so no harm done their.

funny-23.gif

Fine, you say you haven't directly insulted anyone, and that may well be true. But you are certainly trying to provoke others in to a reaction. Banter with other supporters can be entertaining and a good way to pass the time, but you seem intent on rucking. You only post on threads that involve Chelsea, when surely there are other threads where an alternative (but not necessarily incendiary) point of view to us lot would be welcome? Every post of yours I've read has had 'me versus them' undertones, yet if you're bored of Chelsea forums (and who wouldn't be), why not try to actually contribute to this forum?

Gerrard is tired. Plus, his mate trounced him at Wii Tennis three weeks back, and try as he might, he just can't let it go. The X5 keeps making a farting noise when it starts up, and the Botox on his forehead hasn't covered up the frown lines. His missus has started taking up an unhealthy interest in gangster TV series, and worst of all, the NoTW is about to run a lead story that could see him running, Sol Campbell like, into the warm arms and flappy face of Harry Redknapp....

Tell yer what Westy some testing times going off over at Stamford Bridge. Your best striker/player wants to leave asap, your Captain John Terry is out injured for possibly several weeks as is Ashley Cole.

I know nothing of Avram Grant but he certainly has his work cut out at the moment.

Tell yer what Westy some testing times going off over at Stamford Bridge. Your best striker/player wants to leave asap, your Captain John Terry is out injured for possibly several weeks as is Ashley Cole.

I know nothing of Avram Grant but he certainly has his work cut out at the moment.

He certainly does. My expectations are low this season - if we manage to win our next 3 games then I think we are still in the title race. Any silverwear this year will be a bonus.

Fine, you say you haven't directly insulted anyone, and that may well be true. But you are certainly trying to provoke others in to a reaction. Banter with other supporters can be entertaining and a good way to pass the time, but you seem intent on rucking. You only post on threads that involve Chelsea, when surely there are other threads where an alternative (but not necessarily incendiary) point of view to us lot would be welcome? Every post of yours I've read has had 'me versus them' undertones, yet if you're bored of Chelsea forums (and who wouldn't be), why not try to actually contribute to this forum?

I'm stating my views, which in turn gets a reaction from some of the people here. Deliberately provoking? No. Obviously, I half expected a reaction because my views are somewhat different to yours. I'm not intent on rucking either. I look forward to a bit of banter because as you said, it is a good way to pass the time.

I'll try and contribute more to this forum, without mentioning Chelsea at all. Promise.