You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

WTF is wrong with Gerrard?

Red Mist

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

westy I know loads of Chelsea fans who are hard core and were going to watch Chelsea away to Grimsby, it wasn't long ago you were in the 2nd tier either. But more recently, your fans have become spoilt cunts and despite massive success under Mourinho, the atmosphere and attendance at the Bridge is a disgrace. Oh and you lot employ Kenyon too, an ogre.

Lads abusing visitors makes us look like cunts.

westy I know loads of Chelsea fans who are hard core and were going to watch Chelsea away to Grimsby, it wasn't long ago you were in the 2nd tier either. But more recently, your fans have become spoilt cunts and despite massive success under Mourinho, the atmosphere and attendance at the Bridge is a disgrace. Oh and you lot employ Kenyon too, an ogre.

kettle,pot,black?

Don't worry about them abusing me, I fnid it funny more than anything. In the last 3 years we have only failed to sell out 3 Champs League games, and one Prem game. We are the only club in the country to have sold out every Carling Cup game in the past 3 years. To criticise our attendance is unjust as most people base their feelings on one game. I.e -Rosenburg.

Our atmosphere? Well, who's isn't a disgrace? I've seen many threads on here slating your atmosphere. And we are doing something about it, it is improving.

Don't worry about them abusing me, I fnid it funny more than anything. In the last 3 years we have only failed to sell out 3 Champs League games, and one Prem game. We are the only club in the country to have sold out every Carling Cup game in the past 3 years. To criticise our attendance is unjust as most people base their feelings on one game. I.e -Rosenburg.

Our atmosphere? Well, who's isn't a disgrace? I've seen many threads on here slating your atmosphere. And we are doing something about it, it is improving.

what he meant to say was go take your face for a shit

Hang about Westy, remember the community shield last season against us? There was empties all over your end lad it was embarrassing. And what about when you played anderlecht is 28,000 or somethin like that weren't it?

I was talking about home games, but yeh, the community shield was embarrasing. Our fans are getting too arrogant now. They seem to take things for granted and we didn't see the community shield as a big game I suppose. If we played in the Charity Shield 10 years ago, there would have been a very high demand for tickets because a lot of our fans had never experienced games of that callibre.

The new fans are taking things for granted because they grew up watching a Chelsea team that was playing in Europe etc.

The Anderlect at home game was another ticketing disaster, but I included that in the 3 European games not sold out.

assl----------oh go on then,off to work now.

i love nights until i have to go in!

laters( a scouse thing that means;er laters)

Fair play mate. Farewell... (Classy, no?)

Got to say I agree with you. If that video had been done about Lampard we'd all be laughing.

You're right. Still, if that video had been about Lampard it would have been 90 minutes long on his recent showings for England.

Also, for any supporter of Lampard to rip into Gerrard about his ego is a fucking laugh; Lampard seems to think that the sole purpose of the other ten players is to make him look good. I mean, I know he's used to that approach from his club football, but truly great players can adapt.

I meant no reference to Hillsborough, but your fans are notorious for going to games without tickets and trying to get in. 'Storming' is too harsh a word. Apolagies.

Please enlighten me into what class actually is? Is class throwing a bag of piss at a disabled Chelsea fan 2 years ago at Old Trafford.

I don't want to bore you about all the "classy" things that your fans have done over the years, but believe me, I have many stories if you are interested.

Oh and I'm a Chelsea fan, I don't have class apparently.

I just don't understand what your agenda is on this forum. I didn't call Chelsea supporters classless. I didn't even call you classless. And I didn't, by extention, talk about the inherent class that every single Liverpool supporter worldwide has in comparison. I described a specific comment you made as being classless. Which it was, and indeed you apologised, so fair dues. But to then follow with a random diatribe about things that Liverpool supporters have done in your experience to somehow prove a lack of class is bizarre. There are very few militant or intolerant people on this forum. If you treat people with a degree of respect, even if they are talking from their ring, the banter can be ace. But you seem to have come on here with both an inferiority complex and a pre-conceived notion of how you'd be treated. You appear to be determined to provoke and provoke until you get a rise out of someone, so that you can scuttle off to CFCnet with tales of how you proved the famous scouse wit to be bullshit, or with quotes from forumites here to prove that we've got no more class than anyone else. I'm really not sure what purpose it serves?

I went to Stamford bridge 5 years ago and was set upon by a bunch of brutal man eating rabbits wearing chelsea shirts. I somehow managed to survive the ordeal but left missing two fingers and more fortunately a rather annoying mole on my buttocks.

Oh and Gerrrads shit and we should sell him asap

And You are shit as well maybe you get a life.