You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FAO Red Paddies

Gav

Anyone interested in going to Croker tonite gimme a shout ,I've 7 spare tickets for the Canal end .

Also Berkley Court and Newstalk are doing a reds legends night with Big Jan,Aldo,Ronnie Whelan,Rushie and one other in a few weeks time ...not sure of the specific date yet

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can"t see it to be honest.

I reckon the Scots are going to blow it now.

Don"t rule our wee country out yet though!!

It would be class if we were going out to Spain knowing if we beat them, we would qualify. That can still be possible if we beat Denmark at home and Sweden beat Spain away next. Anything can happen.

It would be class if we were going out to Spain knowing if we beat them, we would qualify. That can still be possible if we beat Denmark at home and Sweden beat Spain away next. Anything can happen.

CarraD, are you N.Irish? 'Cause I'm Swedish and I'm fully fashionated of what I saw tonight. Niggah damn! Those Irons can play.

Ok, Sweden stalled in their attack again and again and again - playing long balls on Europes best striker at the moment and letting Lyons running man Elmander pick upp balls on the middle, but WTF(!) the second balls wasn't even close to yellow and blue. Class performance by the irish central midfield, and great performance by Lafferty.

CarraD, are you N.Irish? 'Cause I'm Swedish and I'm fully fashionated of what I saw tonight. Niggah damn! Those Irons can play.

Ok, Sweden stalled in their attack again and again and again - playing long balls on Europes best striker at the moment and letting Lyons running man Elmander pick upp balls on the middle, but WTF(!) the second balls wasn't even close to yellow and blue. Class performance by the irish central midfield, and great performance by Lafferty.

Yes.

What? Thought you were one of us?

I also like to see the Republic do well, but I prefer Northern Ireland.

Yes.

Poor poor result + game by Sweden. I hope you realise that we doesn't suck that bad! We missed Ljungberg, Alexandersson, and Wilhelmsson (creepy injury), Källström was forced to play left midfield and our coach is slightly idiotic playing that tactic - we need to push our fullback UP UP UP. Stop kicking the ball like it was infected with Hepatit. And we need to keep it wider on the middle.

Yes, I'm ashamed! Still inpressed by N. Ireland, though.

Poor poor result + game by Sweden. I hope you realise that we doesn't suck that bad! We missed Ljungberg, Alexandersson, and Wilhelmsson (creepy injury), Källström was forced to play left midfield and our coach is slightly idiotic playing that tactic - we need to push our fullback UP UP UP. Stop kicking the ball like it was infected with Hepatit. And we need to keep it wider on the middle.

What was your problem when we beat you at home then? :whistle:

What? Thought you were one of us?

Maybe he"s embarresed!!

We were excellent tonight,i reckon the swedes thought that they just had to turn up.

Still difficult for us,and we need a favour from the Swedes,but at the start of qualification,if somebody had told me that our team,with a couple of prem players and the rest championship/spl players still had a chance id have taken their arm.

If only we had got something out of the games against Iceland we"d be home and dry.

Alexandersson of Everton fame?

Any team that misses him deserves everything it gets. The man is barely a footballer.

Why couldn't we just have gotten results from the away games in Latvia and Iceland?! We would be sitting nicely but for them two defeats.

I am gutted they aren't likely to make it as I had planned to meet my Dad (lives in Australia) and my uncle (lives in Carrickfergus) in Austria to watch the games.

Did anyone see that break from Cyprus after we left just one player back for a first half corner? Absolutely shocking stuff.

Was it wrong to be even more pissed off when Finnan equalised?

If a team as limited as Greece can win a European Championship, absolutely anything is possible with a small amount of tactical nous and a quality manager.

So, will he be sacked. Apparently Lennon has a piece in 'The Star' this morning saying he'll be sacked. But seeing as he's banging Delaney's sister...

Not to mention their property investment portfolio in the IFSC

Nearly got arrested last night by The Stasi for shouting at delaney and Co .Disgracefull it was in that place .1 in 5 tickets unused ,arrests made for holding up banners , less than half the crowd remained after halftime .Stewards under strict instructions to allow no Delaney/Stan out banners and gangs of fuckwit drummers in each stand under orders to start banging something shit as soon as the fans got a anti delaney /stan chant going

Very nasty scenes at the final whistle .There will be fucking war in wales

Is he really riding Delaney's sister? I knew they were mates, didn't know about that though. I keep hearing loads about how Delaney's done a great job at the FAI, what are these people talking about? Does he have any redeeming features? (apart from making every other Irishman look like Brad Pitt by comparison)

Is he really riding Delaney's sister? I knew they were mates, didn't know about that though. I keep hearing loads about how Delaney's done a great job at the FAI, what are these people talking about? Does he have any redeeming features? (apart from making every other Irishman look like Brad Pitt by comparison)

he's a cunt of the highest order.Made strides to get to the top and then killed off everyone involved in sacking his thieving father after italy in 91.

His aul lad ,ex Treasurer ,was in Italy with 600 tickets ,selling them from a bar stool and none of the money ever turned up in accounts.

Despite the shitstorm in Slovakia ,delaney only spoke about the wonderfull fans that stayed in the stadium for 30 mins after the game showing how uch they value the team and manager yadda yadda yadda

Cunt neglected to mention that all away fans are kept back for that period by the local police.

The bit about his sister is true ,as is his partnership with staunton in the IFSC