You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

best and worst memories of the pit

DalyanPete

when we got beat three nil, i couldn't get a ticket. the friday before the man who owns the printing firm who does our printing comes into work and says he's been let down by a client and has to spares for the derby. i snapped them up and went, upper bullens, quite a few reds about, laughing. anyway the first goal goes in and the steward about 3 metres away jumps up and goes off it. the second goes in and the lad(a red) a row in front of me launches the remains of a chip barm(don't ask where it came from, must of got it before the game) directly at the back of this stewards bonce. wallop, cracks him full pelt and it exploads all over him. the third goal went in and the steward didn't even stand up. its strange the way we can sit in with their 'boys' sing our songs, not hide our colours and throw chip barms at their stewards and they can't sit in with us at our gaff for more than 15 minutes. wankers.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Best, prob a 1-0 win over them in a Littlewoods cup game, Rushie got it. Just a fantastic 'fuck you' atmosphere, unfortunately Beglin broke his leg that game which perhaps added to our feelings.

Worst not actually against the blueshite but the mancs in the F.A cup, being pelted with golfballs with nails in ,.nice!!

5.0 game in the Enclosure, what a great set of wangers that bird had on her?

Been to Goodison too many times to remember, right in the middle of the Street End night time 0.0 game on 5th of May 1989 [i think] first proper game after Hillsborough.

100's of Reds in the front section of the Street End, the "Thank you flag" goes around the ground, players come out and near enough the whole ground goes up singing YNWA. We where right in the middle of the Everton that night and witnessed them joining in singing YNWA Fact.

Nothing wrong with rivalry or banter, shame it goes over the line too many times now from both sides.

1.0 game when Rush scored was a belter, Everton at that time where a real force in football and played some fantastic football. We'd gone the Chepstow Castle before hand with Everton mates, for once, we were the underdog's, even standing in the St End the Reds around us didn't seem to hold much hope. Adrian Heath blastered chance after chance over the bar, then, one of the lads say's we'll get snotted soon if we don't step it up.

Rush scored and all around us went fucking apeshit, Reds bouncing up and down grabbing blue mates and giving them bear hugs, punches thrown from all angles, not arsed, justed bouncing around laughing yer head off.

Outside back the Cheppie for more ale, stay behind, well and truley bladdered, then I remembered I was in the car and drove home with all the windows open. Only time I have drunk and drived, I was lucky, don't fuckin do it.

Best, prob a 1-0 win over them in a Littlewoods cup game, Rushie got it. Just a fantastic 'fuck you' atmosphere, unfortunately Beglin broke his leg that game which perhaps added to our feelings.

Worst not actually against the blueshite but the mancs in the F.A cup, being pelted with golfballs with nails in ,.nice!!

memory of the manc one was flare hitting some fucker in the bullens,scarey times.

I'm not lucky enough to have been around for the famous 5-0 wins and I was also really young when we beat them in the '89 cup final, although I do remember being made up.

Going through school was a tough time because we didn't beat them for about five years, so the 3-2 win in '99 was a big one for me because it was so sweet.

I hate the Derby though in a weird way, because it's just so unbearable to watch - the thought of losing makes me sick. I was in Crete last season when we lost 3-0 and it ruined my holiday!

I was watching the Kop Ten Derby Wins last night on the tv channel and i'm just desperate for us to go to the pit and actually turn up.

Come on redmen!

I'm not lucky enough to have been around for the famous 5-0 wins and I was also really young when we beat them in the '89 cup final, although I do remember being made up.

Going through school was a tough time because we didn't beat them for about five years, so the 3-2 win in '99 was a big one for me because it was so sweet.

I hate the Derby though in a weird way, because it's just so unbearable to watch - the thought of losing makes me sick. I was in Crete last season when we lost 3-0 and it ruined my holiday!

I was watching the Kop Ten Derby Wins last night on the tv channel and i'm just desperate for us to go to the pit and actually turn up.

Come on redmen!

hopefully you have all your best years ahead of you,i was in florida for the 3-0, sitting by the pool about 10 am waiting for the texts off my mate,yeah it hurt.mickey took it up the ass that night

Yep that 3-0 is by far the worst.

I didn't sit there waiting for the texts to come in during the course of the following week.

Fuck that, I called them, vented off my anger, hardly let them get a word in edge ways then hung up. That took about an hour.

Absolute silence as far as calls or texts after that, hardley mentioned in emails the following week. Can't wind up the red man if he's already let the steam out.

Just hope I don't have to do that again on Saturday!

Almost as nice as having a dart thrown at you. Anfield Road end, 1971 (I think), my best mate gets hit in the head with a dart (almost loses an eye) thrown from one of the "best fans in the world" (albeit seld proclaimed) in your section. We weren't even fucking rivals then. Still 6000 Chelsea in the Anny Road end is never a bad thing.

Don't go down the sympathy road mate. I've had a lot more things thrown at me on my visits to Anfield then any other stadium. And I've been to Galatasery.

Almost as nice as having a dart thrown at you. Anfield Road end, 1971 (I think), my best mate gets hit in the head with a dart (almost loses an eye) thrown from one of the "best fans in the world" (albeit seld proclaimed) in your section. We weren't even fucking rivals then. Still 6000 Chelsea in the Anny Road end is never a bad thing.

Don't go down the sympathy road mate. I've had a lot more things thrown at me on my visits to Anfield then any other stadium. And I've been to Galatasery.

We clearly need to work on our aim. Cack handed cunts that we are.

thought the best fans were the ones who the chairman wanted to electric fence in,daglish goal,make mine a double

thought the best fans were the ones who the chairman wanted to electric fence in,daglish goal,make mine a double

Could you rephrase please? I knew scousers couldn't speak English, but I thought they could bloody write it!

We clearly need to work on our aim. Cack handed cunts that we are.

Don't worry, a few, more accurate darts were thrown. If only one of these pundits that continously praise your fantastic support knew what it was like to actually sit amongst some of your fans.

UEFA have got it spot on.

am joust finkin howtlowd,jog on.

anyway,why don't your boys sing one man anymore?

Two can play at the stereotype game, it is one of my favourites.

Ay la! Give yer chin a rest, la.

(Cockney is East London - just a heads up before you look stupid again.)

Two can play at the stereotype game, it is one of my favourites.

Ay la! Give yer chin a rest, la.

(Cockney is East London - just a heads up before you look stupid again.)

ah cockeney humour,you muggy little cunt

and you want to shag the queen.

you didn't answer a genuine question,i thought it was because most of those fans now supported the arse

ah cockeney humour,you muggy little cunt

and you want to shag the queen.

you didn't answer a genuine question,i thought it was because most of those fans now supported the arse

What, why don't our boys sing one man anymore? We do mate. Every game.

honest?it used to be the only thing i ever heard,can't say i have heard it in years.

any boob shows at the shed?bet you couldn't beat the five we had

Honest, it just seems that most of our fans seem to think that singing shit songs about Gerrard is more important than creating an atmosphere and getting behind the team.

Boobs in the Shed? I wish.

The Shed =

Old men trying to relive the old days (me being one of them);

numerous "Carefrees",

China's entire population along with their trusty cameras and

Roman Abramovich with one of his PR stunts!

I have been going the game since the early 1970's and can't EVER remember Chelsea EVER having 6,000 up here for a match, get your facts straight.