You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

best and worst memories of the pit

DalyanPete

best for me had to be the 5-0 thrashing,rushies goals?er no some bird in the goodison road stand got her jugs out everytime we scored,so 5-0 you do the maths.

if it was your bird-great rack you lucky bastard!

worst for me, got two actually,the twats ruining the minutes silence for hillsborough and another example of the beauts.

there was a minutes silence for a linesman who had died,ronny rosenthal was playing for us,cunts made hissing noises as in gassing jews.

i hate those nasty,twats.

haven't been to that ground for about six years or more.

cunts,cunts and more cunts,and believe it or not everyone of them lives within a half mile radius of the pit,i know this for a fact.

a french player they signed said so.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only been to one Derby at that place and that was when they beat us 2-0 think Cottee and Ward scored, Dicks made his debut for us and Grob and McManaman had that 'fight'. That's obviously my worst! Never been back.

Best has gotta be Gary Mac free kick - only in the pub for that but celebrated as if I was Sammy Lee on the pitch :thumbup:

best Gary mac free kick and when we won 3-1 a couple of seasons back by christmas crouch, gerrard and cisse i think scored the goals easiest derby ever that i have been to

worst we lost 2-0 ruddock og and cadamarteri,

also when we drew 1-1 in 96 fowler equalised in last minute i was in there end and i jumped up and left straight away and was bombarded with man united and cantona songs i was only 15 at the time

fuckin horrible deluded fuckwits the lot of them

best - macca's free kick, fowler smacking his head.

worst - 3-0, we were walking down bullens road once and the blue shite where queing up along the wall to get in. the usual shit, murders/we don't care what the red shite say (although you only have to say johnsons shit and you get them on your case all night) and one lad started to run at them, then a few more, a couple more and it took seconds before there was 40/50 lads charging at them and kicking lumps out of them. the stewards/ police walked down pushing all the reds down the road and there was shrapnal of evertonians left against the wall. fucking brilliant.

best - macca's free kick, fowler smacking his head.

worst - 3-0, we were walking down bullens road once and the blue shite where queing up along the wall to get in. the usual shit, murders/we don't care what the red shite say (although you only have to say johnsons shit and you get them on your case all night) and one lad started to run at them, then a few more, a couple more and it took seconds before there was 40/50 lads charging at them and kicking lumps out of them. the stewards/ police walked down pushing all the reds down the road and there was shrapnal of evertonians left against the wall. fucking brilliant.

boy,that feels nice.

best Gary mac free kick and when we won 3-1 a couple of seasons back by christmas crouch, gerrard and cisse i think scored the goals easiest derby ever that i have been to

also when we drew 1-1 in 96 fowler equalised in last minute i was in there end and i jumped up and left straight away and was bombarded with man united and cantona songs i was only 15 at the time

you sure know your fuckwits,i commend you

I was in the Gladwys Street for that. I will never go back there, the fucking inbreds, picking on Kopites who were by themselves or in groups of two or three, fucking shit houses.

Best Moments: The Gary Macca Goal, Rushy 5-0, Ray Houghton in the FA Cup Quarter Final, Kenny Dalglish's first in a 3-2 win in 85.

Worst: The 4-4 comeback and the subsequent replay. Bjorn Tore Kvarme getting skinned by Cadamateri. The Wayne Clarke goal when they broke our unbeaten run. Anytime i've been in the place and we haven't won.

the best;86 cup final,our coach was half red half rat,it was a good trip home believe me.Got me fuckin big red,white,grey flag othe telly right behind the goal top tier,got used for the opening credits on the saint n'greavsy show the season after.Can't see if we ever both get to a final again we could ever share a coach or train again with all this BITTERNESS about. p.s. the bitterness is on my part,i can't stand the twats.

Best was not even a Derby.

I went to watch Everton vs Ipswich about 6 years ago. Everton got snotted three nil (I think, it was the season Ipswich qualified for the UFEA cup) and I sat in the Gladwys Street. Anyway half way through the game the shite were probably about 3 down, the bloke next to me turns round and says " it hurts more cos those cunts over the park are better than us. We are proper shite. I wouldn't tell that to one of the red cunts though".

As I got up to leave I just winked and said to him, "by the way I'm a red and so is he" pointing to one of other three lads with me. He was fucking fuming.