You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bruce fucking Springsteen

MLB

Fucking devo'd I never went to Barca. The big dog comes out all guns blazing

1. Badlands

2. No Surrender

3. My Love Will Not Let You Down

4. The Ties That Bind

5. Sherry Darling

6. Jackson Cage

7. Two Hearts

8. I'm Goin' Down

9. Hungry Heart

10. Out in the Street

11. I Wanna Marry You

12. The River

13. Point Blank

14. Atlantic City

15. Darlington County

16. Glory Days

17. I Wanna Be with You

18. Ramrod

19. The Price You Pay

20. Drive All Night

21. Lonesome Day

22. Prove It Al Night

23. The Promised Land

24. Because the Night

25. She's the One

26. Brilliant Disguise

27. The Rising

28. Thunder Road

29. Purple Rain

30. Born in the USA

31. Born to Run

32. Dancing in the Dark

33. Tenth Avenue Freeze-out

34. Shout

35. Bobby Jean

Really needs to fuck shout off though FFS.

Going the Etihad on Wednesday. Got an email saying he's going to be on stage at 6.30pm which is a pisser as I'll have to fight through rush hour traffic to get there on time.

Don't quote me on this but they normally give the stage times for the headline when the support act is starting.

Not saying that'll happen in this case, just incase you're running late and panicking.

Don't quote me on this but they normally give the stage times for the headline when the support act is starting.

Not saying that'll happen in this case, just incase you're running late and panicking.

I was thinking that as I've seen Bruce there before and he certainly wasn't on that early, however I've seen quite a few people at the Etihad and never got an email saying the headline act will be on stage that early. He was already in the middle of Badlands as I was walking to the stadium last time as well which has spooked me. Don't want to miss any of it this time.

I was thinking that as I've seen Bruce there before and he certainly wasn't on that early, however I've seen quite a few people at the Etihad and never got an email saying the headline act will be on stage that early. He was already in the middle of Badlands as I was walking to the stadium last time as well which has spooked me. Don't want to miss any of it this time.

Curfew is normally just before 11pm.

Know he's known for long sets but 6:30 should mean he's got a support on before him, hopefully anyway.

Fingers crossed you make it early. I'd be the same though, not worth the risk of missing the start.

• Upvote 1

Never been to a Bruce gig when he's had a support act.

Same, pretty sure he won't have one, but at the same time I can't see him being on at 6.30. Well too early, might just phone the stadium up and see if they can tell me what time he's on.

Edit: Here's the email:

We're writing to you regarding the timings for

BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN & THE E STREET BAND

at Etihad Stadium, Manchester on 25/05/2016.

The gates will open at 4.30pm and BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN & THE E STREET BAND

will be onstage at 6.30pm*.

*Please note timings are approximate and may be subject to change

Same, pretty sure he won't have one, but at the same time I can't see him being on at 6.30. Well too early, might just phone the stadium up and see if they can tell me what time he's on.

Edit: Here's the email:

We're writing to you regarding the timings for

BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN & THE E STREET BAND

at Etihad Stadium, Manchester on 25/05/2016.

The gates will open at 4.30pm and BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN & THE E STREET BAND

will be onstage at 6.30pm*.

*Please note timings are approximate and may be subject to change

Bet he'll be on stage at about 6:50.

Yeah looking at the Wikipedia page he indeed has no support act again on this tour

Plus you can buy the MP3 afterwards of the gig. How good is that?

"Each night of the tour will be mixed for release on live.brucespringsteen.net as high-quality downloads and CDs. Recordings will be available within days of each performance"

Hope you have a good night, jealous.