You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Radiohead

bossy

Yes. I reckon the bird and the witch bits will be part of a video. The song title may or may not be "Burn the Witch", the album may or may not be called "Dawn Chorus"

Dawn Chorus is the name of the company they setup for distribution. They did the same for In Rainbows and TKOL.

Radiohead have been playing around with a song called ' Burn The Witch' since 2002, it's become almost mythical. The title has been seen on chalk board set lists yet it's never been played in full, they've played the opening chords a few times apparently but that's it.

Kind of mind blowing that they could be releasing a song that they first began work on fourteen years ago. That's around the 'Hail To The Thief' era.

• Upvote 1

Dublin Student Becomes First Person To Ever Hear Of Radiohead
shutterstock_251720923.jpg

THE mind of a UCD student was absolutely blown when he discovered the music of a band called Radiohead, which spoke to him more directly and clearly than anything else he had ever heard in his entire life.

Eoghan Campbell from Rathmines, currently in his first year of an arts degree, became aware of the band while surfing through music videos on YouTube. Upon hearing the song Street Spirit, he eagerly downloaded as many of the band’s albums as he could.

Campbell then decided to spend the rest of his teenage years oaring Radiohead into every conversation, using such phrases as “have you ever listened to Radiohead”, and “that reminds me of a Radiohead song”.

Believing himself to be the only person in the world who fully appreciates the cryptic meanings hidden in the lyrics of the band’s massively successful back-catalogue, Campbell has also promised himself that whenever he can scoff at anyone who isn’t familiar with the band’s entire work, he will.

“How can you not have heard of Radiohead?” said Campbell to himself in the mirror, as he practiced a conversation with a real live person.

“They’re only like, the best band of all time. Maybe you’re more into all that mainstream, manufactured kind of music… if you ever want to hear real musicians, I can totally sort you out”.

With his conversation now perfected, Campbell believes he’s more than ready to be condescending at every party for the next four years.

http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/2015/09/29/dublin-student-becomes-first-person-to-ever-hear-of-radiohead/?utm_source=WWN_Facebook_Page&utm_medium=Facebook&utm_campaign=Social_Link&utm_content=Article

• Upvote 3

That could be the Paul Thomas Anderson video then.

I bought the wav of Burn the Witch, awesomely mastered.

A 7inch of Burn the Witch/Spectre is going to be released this month, but not online - only via "Indie music stores".

I remember getting stoned listening to in rainbows sat in the dark with a star lamp on. I traversed time and space. Damn I miss weed occasionally, if it weren't for the fear of getting addicted to nicotine again, i'd have a nostalgic dabble. This latest stuff reminds me of in rainbows.

• Upvote 1

That second song is really powerful and the video is something else. I wouldn't be surprised if that was shot on 70mm cameras if it was directed by P T Anderson, the image and the colours are so beautifully clear. It actually reminds me of Exit Music for a Film.

I remember getting stoned listening to in rainbows sat in the dark with a star lamp on. I traversed time and space. Damn I miss weed occasionally, if it weren't for the fear of getting addicted to nicotine again, i'd have a nostalgic dabble. This latest stuff reminds me of in rainbows.

Used to do the same myself Bobby.