You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Class film scores

Section_31

Yep, like the Collateral one a lot, I play it driving at night to "recreate" the mood, luckily I don't have Tom Cruise in the back of my car threatening to kill me.

ha ha yeah same here, I've downloaded a few tracks off the Heat album too, the Moby track where Pacino is chasing De Nero down the freeway is fuckin awesome driving music.

Miami Vice had a good score as well, especially the Jay-Z linkin park track.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ha ha yeah same here, I've downloaded a few tracks off the Heat album too, the Moby track where Pacino is chasing De Nero down the freeway is fuckin awesome driving music.

Miami Vice had a good score as well, especially the Jay-Z linkin park track.

Yep, that Moby track is class to drive to, I often think I'm Vincent Hanna burning down the LA freeway when I'm on the M57!. Can't remember what its called though.

Haven't seen Miami Vice yet but if Micheal Mann has anything to do with it it should be decent and have decent music

Are we talking scores or soundtracks? Loads of soundtracks getting a shout now.

Has anyone mentioned Raiders or Star Wars, yet? John Williams' scores are always ace. What about John Barry's Bond scores? I also like Ennio Morricone and Lalo Schiffrin.

Are we talking scores or soundtracks? Loads of soundtracks getting a shout now.

Has anyone mentioned Raiders or Star Wars, yet? John Williams' scores are always ace. What about John Barry's Bond scores? I also like Ennio Morricone and Lalo Schiffrin.

Star Wars one was class, I went on a desert jeep safari in Dubai last week and the driver played the soundtrack CD while the sun was going down. I actually felt I was on Tatooine and one of the Sand People were going to jump up and smash our jeep up.

Bullitt is also good from Lalo Shiffrin

Taxi Driver by Bernard Herrman too

Willow Man Squirelly "Neo-folk" by Paul Giovanni and Magnet (absolute favourite - OBS! Not talking about the new Nick Cage crap)

Fear and loathin in Las Vegas (classic!)

Faster Pussycat! Kill! Kill! (better than the actual movie)

Lucifer Rising (psycotich classical music)

Django (Like Morricone but better)

Conan The Barbarian (perfect when playing board games etc)

Natural Born Killers

...and obviously all of the biggest Tarantino flicks. Also check out the Goblin soundtracks for Dario Argentos films. They're weird, psychedelic and scary.

• 1 year later...

Bump

Just to recognise the awesomeness that is Clint Mansell. "Together we live forever" is one of my favourite pieces of music ever.

Requiem for a Dream:

[YOUTUBE]KSY4Yi2ypno[/YOUTUBE]

Moon:

[YOUTUBE]BtCpttsZiys[/YOUTUBE]

The Fountain:

[YOUTUBE]ihF_aXi-Huk[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]4XZkLmomNgA&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Smokin Aces:

[YOUTUBE]-yv7d0_CYzo[/YOUTUBE]

Pi:

[YOUTUBE]9Cq_QO_4Cx4[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by JagSquared